Floatplane iPadOS Portrait\Landscape Sign On Portal - Feature Request?

mcfly1391

I finally subscribed to FloatPlane due the reason hack, and only recently starting using these forums. So please let me know if this topic is appropriate under General Discussion. If not I will delete and post under the correct category.

I have been using the Floatplane website on PC and the App on an iPhone without any problems. But on iPadOS when I open the App to the sign on portal, the App auto switches from Landscape to Portrait. I assume it happens because it is programmed mainly for iOS on an iPhone, which of course users would be accustomed to having the iPhone in Portrait mode for signing in and then turning the phone to Landscape for watching a video. I have my iPad docked to the Magic Keyboard which has the iPad always in Landscape mode. So the switch to Portrait makes it difficult to login using the physical keyboard attached to the iPad. So my question is, is there a place to submit a feature request? Or is it likely this post is good enough for someone on the Floatplane team to see?

I do agree to this. However, you can always use the website

support@floatplane.com is the correct way to reach devs. While they have accounts on forums, sending email or support request will much better get things into their tracking system.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv