Help me choose a case

Jesmund

I can't decide what case to get, so help me will ya?

I don't "need" a big case so i'm ok with a mid-tower.

I've been looking at a NZXT H440 and a R4 but The R4 seems kinda ugly to me from the outside and on the H440 your PSU isin't visible which i'm not very keen about, also there's a "plate" which the 3.5" and 2.5" trays lock to and you don't see behind it. And you can't remove it, if you could ..i'd get that but you can't. I also fancy rear 140 mil. fans :3.

So help mee, thanks.

NZXT H440! 

It looks sweet, and if you really don't like the cover you can do a bit of modding to take it out. But, both are awesome cases.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Get the H440. Every other person on this forum has an R4. :ph34r:

Do you have an R4? I don't, so if you don't then it isn't every other person.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

h440

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

NZXT H440! 

It looks sweet, and if you really don't like the cover you can do a bit of modding to take it out. But, both are awesome Which 

So which cover do you meen, the psu one or the other one. And i'm unsure how would i go about removing either of them and how would it look after the cover removed. But i do like the case, NZXT are actually coming up with more colours for the H440. :)

So which cover do you meen, the psu one or the other one. And i'm unsure how would i go about removing either of them and how would it look after the cover removed. But i do like the case, NZXT are actually coming up with more colours for the H440. :)

I meant the PSU cover. Also, why do you even not like the PSU cover?

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Hey guys btw you can suggest me different cases like other than these two. Thanks !

I meant the PSU cover. Also, why do you even not like the PSU cover?

Actually i don't hate it that much, the one i really hate is the one attatched to the HD trays lol

Do you have an R4? I don't, so if you don't then it isn't every other person.

I actually do and the build quality is no where near on par as the case it replaced. It has great internals, but that's all it really has going for it.

I actually do and the build quality is no where near on par as the case it replaced.

Which case did it replace?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Which case did it replace?

A Lian Li PCV354A - That case was pretty and a solid chassis, but it was held with tiny screws and the internals were terrible.

The r4 is actually a decent case, I was just spoiled on the quality of a Lian Li case before it. Also the every other person comment was meant to be lighthearted cause you do see a lot of those on LTT. :P

I kinda want a TJ08-EW as my next chassis, but I dunno what I really want yet. The H440 for me personally is too huge for my matx board, it'd look out of place so bad.

A Lian Li PCV354A - That case was pretty and a solid chassis, but it was held with tiny screws and the internals were terrible.

The r4 is actually a decent case, I was just spoiled on the quality of a Lian Li case before it. Also the every other person comment was meant to be lighthearted cause you do see a lot of those on LTT. :P

I kinda want a TJ08-EW as my next chassis, but I dunno what I really want yet. The H440 for me personally is too huge for my matx board, it'd look out of place so bad.

I know. I have a CM Storm Trooper. Great case.

That's one of the few modern CM cases I like. Wish the storm line made a stylish matx case.

h440

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

wow matches your avatar :D

Both are great cases. I almost bought the h440 recently but decided to go with something else. Just look at the specs, and decide if it will work for you. After that choose whichever looks best.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue