"fTPM NV corrupted or fTPM NV structure changed" in BIOS with New CPU+Motherboard

TacosBurritos

Greetings!!
I'm a newbie and i just finished this build with new ryzen 5600g and b550 gaming x V2 and no other hardware except CPU and RAM, means no SSD, Nvme or HDD connected, so i started the system and i got this message:

New CPU installed. fTPM NV corrupted or fTPM NV structure changed.
Press Y to reset fTPM. If you have Bitlocker or encryption enabled, the system will not boot without a recovery key.
Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot. fTPM will not enable in new CPU, you can swap back to the old CPU to recover TPM related keys and data.

What does it mean? what do i need to press?? Y or N ?

Corrupted? Changed? why ? this is a new system!!

System will not boot without a freaking key??? i don't like this. I don't want to activate any encryption thing whatsoever so what should i do???? BTW i'm gonna install Windows 10 i don't care about windows 11 atm. Thx in advance!!!

Press Y. Error has no meaning, someone (as in technical service) may have update the BIOS of your motherboard before you.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18