ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Monoblock. Where are they?

Hello All,

I'm new here and never post topic so I apologize for anything missed.  I've been looking all over for a Crosshair VIII Hero monoblock and cannot find one anywhere.  EKWB seems to be out of everything always (or no longer making) and I don't know where else to look really.  Google is not helping and it is the only thing left to make my liquid loop perfect.  Am I trying to find this in vein or is there hidden treasures out there I am not seeing?

It was an extreme limited edition run as always with these blocks.

So pretty much if you didnt get one by now dont expect to ever find one again

Ebay is basically the last option or sending a nice email to ek asking if they by any chance have one still

1 hour ago, jaslion said:

It was an extreme limited edition run as always with these blocks.

So pretty much if you didnt get one by now dont expect to ever find one again

Ebay is basically the last option or sending a nice email to ek asking if they by any chance have one still

Yeah.  I've done both of those.  Awaiting the "Sorry" email from EK right now

the VRM cooling on most top of the line MB is enough to keep VRM's temp under control, the only thing is the "cool look" of the monoblock. however better rads and better fans increase performance of the loop more than a fancy looking monoblock 

CPU: i7 8700K OC 5.0 gHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero (Z170), RAM: 32gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Asus Strix OC gtx 1080ti, Storage: Samsung 950pro 500gb, samsung 860evo 500gb, 2x2Tb + 6Tb HDD,Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling: Very custom loop.

CPU: i7 8700K, Motherboard Asus z390i, RAM:32gb g.skill RGB 3200, GPU: EVGA Gtx 1080ti SC Black, Storage: samsung 960evo 500gb, samsung 860evo 1tb (M.2) Case: lian li q37. Cooling: on the way to get watercooled (EKWB, HWlabs, Noctua, Barrow)

CPU: i7 9400F, Motherboard: Z170i pro gaming, RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200 mHz, GPU: Sapphire Vega56 pulse with Bykski waterblock, Storage: wd blue 500gb (windows) Samsung 860evo 500Gb (MacOS), PSU Corsair sf600 Case: Motif Monument aluminium replica, Cooling: Custom water cooling loop