LTTStore Shirt Sizes - We Want More Feedback!

RILEYISMYNAME

I don't 100% fit the bill as I have recently gone through quite a bit of weight loss, but might be helpful with the 4x size, still kind of big for me.  One thing I can add and this applies to all of the proposed sizes 100% go for XLT sizes.  The extra added length is absolutely needed and appreciated in big sizes.  Even after losing weight I STILL got for the tall option if possible.  Also off topic but bought a beanie a while back LOVE It, it's even great in not really cold temps like we have where I live.

Every year on holyday we go to Sweden and visit one of the Dressmann XL stores. They sell a size from 2xl to 9xl. Normally ill get the 7xl shirts. I added my information to the form. My length is 1,99m (6ft 6inch) with a shoulder width 60 cm (2ft). You can imagine that buying t-shirts is complete hell, so no swag shirts for me. The dressmann shirts will get a lot shorter over time so couple of more cm in length should be nice. 

An other company this one is in Netherlands who also sells large shirts is girav.nl, they sell shirts up to a length of 88 cm (2ft 10inch) (size guide https://www.girav.nl/klantenservice/girav-maattabel)

I added Dressmann's size guide.

sizeguide.png

As someone whose very broad, I really appreciate y'all expanding. I'm 6'7 385 pounds and at 300 ya can see my ribs.

I submitted an application I am 4 XLT, I work in the yard very often and sometimes have to settle for 5xl to get the length. I live in a very hot and humid environment, I do yard work where they will be put under stress from both sweat and dirt. Sometimes mowing the yard takes me 4 hours with the push mower. K figured adding clarification would help. 

Also if I reach to stretch in any form my butt crack and stomach and show I use King size 4 XLT T-shirts and still happens I would like something that wouldn't show my butt crack quite as much. Their 34in long shirts. 35-36 would be sick

Been following ltt since even the Langley house but I created this account to see if I can help. I'm a 6xl and have always held out until I could get a shirt to finally buy that big boy (pun intended) haul. Looking forward to the amazing things creator warehouse will make in the future! 

On 3/17/2023 at 11:24 PM, Mr_Guillotine said:

I put in an application. I do typically wear a 4xlt (due to regular big sizes being on the shorter side to me). Wish I could have chosen more than one size, it would have helped with the feedback...I probably should have gone up a size but oh well. Trying to lose some weight so maybe it won't be so bad by the time it gets here (IF I'm even selected lol). 

I'm the same with 3XLT & 4XL. I just received my GN 2022 Disappointment Tour shirt in 3XL, & while they fit in terms of coverage, they are skin tight. I also tried on 3XL that are loose, but too short, hence the 3XLT.

Is this application for us and canada only? I'm a big boy from italy and I'm very picky about clothing, especially about shirts and i also am a fanboy since ncixtechtips times so i would love to represent

10 hours ago, sadjst said:

Is this application for us and canada only? I'm a big boy from italy and I'm very picky about clothing, especially about shirts and i also am a fanboy since ncixtechtips times so i would love to represent

I'm guessing you didn't actually bother to open the link.

So exciting!  I always buy cool shirts for family so they can enjoy them.  Getting that 4x shirt only for it to be a belly shirt two washes later or to compensate and get a 5x but it just hangs wrong in all the wrong places.  Thank you guys for striving to be amazing. 

On 3/22/2023 at 3:15 PM, Neroon said:

I'm guessing you didn't actually bother to open the link.

You're guessing wrong.

Thanks for your concern tho. ✌🏼

Very excited about this! I contacted them almost 2 years ago to see if they planned on extended sizing. So stoked, hope I get picked!

On 3/23/2023 at 8:56 PM, sadjst said:

You're guessing wrong.

Thanks for your concern tho. ✌🏼

You clearly didn't. Don't be lazy and just open it. There are only 5 questions, and 2 are about residence.

As a fat guy I am so excited to finally be able to wear some LTT swag shirts, long time coming. 

Honestly so excited. Currently use a DXL store near me for large men but I have to buy 5xlt even though im 5'4" because 6x is to big in the sleves and still not long enough and 5xl is too short. When LTT releases 5xl shirts im buying atleast 10 off the back. Hopefully I can provide feedback as well if they choose to use me. I know im far being in Michigan but still hopeful.

Adding extra X's is not the issue I have had with shirts, it is the lack of the "T" for the Tall option. I'm 6'2" so it is common for me to be picky about shirts that work for tall people. Torso and sleeve length is hardest to get right. My 2cents.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

• 4 weeks later...

+1 for people asking for Tall sizes. I typically try an XL when I order a shirt for the first time, but a Tall L nearly always works better. I'd really like to see Tall sizes available for t-shirts. I've found that while I have a lot of shirts I love the designs on (including my LTT CPU shirt), if it's not a Tall size I rarely wear it. At 6'3" the normal L/XL just aren't long enough and going bigger just makes it into a tent. Eddie Bauer has always had high quality basic shirts in Tall sizes that work really well for me, but I can't get my favorite LTT designs on them!

• 2 months later...

Just found this post and filled out the form. I would be happy to test 

Lian LI 215 CASE

MSI Micro ATX MOTHERBOARD

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500T   2.00 GHz

AMD RX 6600 GPU

32 GB OF  DDR4 RAM

On 3/30/2023 at 11:37 PM, SansVarnic said:

Adding extra X's is not the issue I have had with shirts, it is the lack of the "T" for the Tall option. I'm 6'2" so it is common for me to be picky about shirts that work for tall people. Torso and sleeve length is hardest to get right. My 2cents.

I'm 6'7" and I really feel this.

15 hours ago, tkitch said:

I'm 6'7" and I really feel this.

+1 to the add some talls please! I'm only 6'4 but have the torso of someone 6'8. I almost exclusively shop at Eddie Bauer but their quality has been dropping recently so I need something better quality badly haha. 

@RILEYISMYNAME

I would love to participate. I will say, if you guys are looking for clothes that fit as expected, I find the Amazon Basics by DXL and the KingSize branded Big and Tall clothing to be the most accurate in terms of sizing/guidlines for the 3x-5xl varieties. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some TALL sizes would be appreciated. I don't want to have to wear a tent just to get a shirt long enough. Though I realize you need a certain amount of orders for each size to make the numbers make cents.

I have a shirt idea- do a TSWAC.

T-Shirt With A Collar.

Put your logo on it like a Polo shirt... lots of people have jobs that require a shirt with a collar.

Offering a well made T-Shirt with a small collar would be nice option for comfort.
I guess it would need to be a small V-neck to make sense with a collar- unless it also had some fake buttons like a real polo shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody knows how things are developing (or not) with tall sizes? the clothing is great, and eventhough i still order everything they are not optimal and could be better if they were a bit taller, both body as sleeves. 

• 4 weeks later...

Still interested in 5XL beta and alpha testing.  I fit the criteria. 

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

I'm eagerly waiting for 3XLT to one day come to fruition. There aren't many choices at that size.