LTTStore Shirt Sizes - We Want More Feedback!

RILEYISMYNAME

We're planning on adding some additional sizes to the LLT Store, specifically 4XL to 6XL. Big if true! (It is true.)

In the interest of ensuring the best fit possible, we are looking for some volunteers who typically wear those sizes and would be willing to try on some samples, take a picture of themselves wearing them, and give some detailed feedback.

If you're interested, please fill out the application below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck8fLM5deKTsJbOySp25YlG5mc4tr-BuONiUgAv8TzacGHdg/viewform

17 minutes ago, RILEYISMYNAME said:

We're planning on adding some additional sizes to the LLT Store, specifically 4XL to 6XL. Big if true! (It is true.)

In the interest of ensuring the best fit possible, we are looking for some volunteers who typically wear those sizes and would be willing to try on some samples, take a picture of themselves wearing them, and give some detailed feedback.

If you're interested, please fill out the application below!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSck8fLM5deKTsJbOySp25YlG5mc4tr-BuONiUgAv8TzacGHdg/viewform

I don't "fit the bill" no pun intended, but it's always interesting seeing what questions are put on applications. You might have a look at this though.

image.thumb.png.ac5986e669815c4f8c43c3d9bf9e1a2c.png

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Sorry for being off Topic, did you, Riley change position at LMG? Mod Mat post last week and now this?

1 minute ago, helgehelge123 said:

Sorry for being off Topic, did you, Riley change position at LMG? Mod Mat post last week and now this?

can't a guy care about both tech news and collecting product-related feedback from current and prospective LTTStore customers? 

Just now, RILEYISMYNAME said:

can't a guy care about both tech news and collecting product-related feedback from current and prospective LTTStore customers? 

Of cause you can. Thanks for caring (= 

Perhaps take out the countries in the “select your country” section that you guys can’t ship to?

4 hours ago, RILEYISMYNAME said:

As a minimalist, no. 🙂

I put in an application. I do typically wear a 4xlt (due to regular big sizes being on the shorter side to me). Wish I could have chosen more than one size, it would have helped with the feedback...I probably should have gone up a size but oh well. Trying to lose some weight so maybe it won't be so bad by the time it gets here (IF I'm even selected lol). 

It seems you can only participate if you're in the USA or Canada.  Makes sense I guess due to shipping.  It could be more prominently mentioned in this first post though.

So glad this is a thing, wanted to get a track suit when it came out and was disappointed when it was only normal sizes. Thank you so much for thinking about the bigger people!!

Even if I don't get the oppurtunity to try the LTT shirts, I would be happy to provide feedback on the current bigger clothing options in Australia.

Its amazing how crazy diffrent they are and how difficult it is to find nice clothing in a bigger size. Have recently started purchasing the new lines of 'Big and Tall' from brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, CK, etc. and sizes vary by brand so much its insane.

4 minutes ago, Jacobx89 said:

Even if I don't get the oppurtunity to try the LTT shirts, I would be happy to provide feedback on the current bigger clothing options in Australia.

Its amazing how crazy diffrent they are and how difficult it is to find nice clothing in a bigger size. Have recently started purchasing the new lines of 'Big and Tall' from brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, CK, etc. and sizes vary by brand so much its insane.

Right?! The first time I visited Australia, I was super happy to be able to try clothes that are available in my size, I wear XXL US cut, XXXL Australian cuts and like 5 - 6 XL Asian cut, so places like Japan, I have no idea where to buy clothes from! And I usually have to order and ship from the US instead

Most plus size shirts are a bit short. If I could find them I'd grab 4XLT, but I am pretty evenly split between 4X and 5X depending on where I get them. 😞 I chose 4X because a longer 4X is what I'd like, but I'm not sure if it's the best option for my body. Guess I'll let you guys know if I get picked, but it would've been nice to have "I buy both x and y" option.

Man, if you get decent 5 or 6XL stuff, i might shop only at lttstore. It's a chore to find good clothing when you're tall and have a belly. I just bought a work fleeze jacket because it was 3XL but fit me, while most 6XL jackets or hoddies have way to short sleeves or lft above my belly whenver move. Shirts are worse. You get good prized shirts that fit, but have random garbage printed in full size on the front and you look like a 197cm overweight toddler. sadge

Most overlooked fact about people buying 5 or 6XL is that we need lenght for both torso (if we have a belly we need even more) and sleeve lenght. Usually tall means your limbs are long too.

Applied for trials, but i got no hope being located in switzerland kek

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

I wear 5xl shirts, i just a big guy. i would love to try it. shirts my size is so hard to find locally, here in Coos Bay.

21 minutes ago, Felivath said:

Most plus size shirts are a bit short. If I could find them I'd grab 4XLT, but I am pretty evenly split between 4X and 5X depending on where I get them. 😞 I chose 4X because a longer 4X is what I'd like, but I'm not sure if it's the best option for my body. Guess I'll let you guys know if I get picked, but it would've been nice to have "I buy both x and y" option.

Yeah, I find them all to be too short, even the "xlt" versions tend to be a bit on the short side, so I've been trying to find ones with enough length, and the few I can locate that might work are not exactly cheap...and being that I'm disabled, I don't have a ton of cash to spend on shirts of questionable quality. Maybe the hip hop style of the late 90's early 2000's will be back in style soon and those extra long tees will be easy to find again lol. 

2 minutes ago, Mr_Guillotine said:

Yeah, I find them all to be too short, even the "xlt" versions tend to be a bit on the short side, so I've been trying to find ones with enough length, and the few I can locate that might work are not exactly cheap...and being that I'm disabled, I don't have a ton of cash to spend on shirts of questionable quality. Maybe the hip hop style of the late 90's early 2000's will be back in style soon and those extra long tees will be easy to find again lol. 

I think my favorite shirt ever was a defect from The Burlington Coat Factory. It was a Nasa shirt cut in the exact style you're talking about. The stitching was a bit wonky, but boy did it feel good to wear. I got it for freakin' 2$!! I bought 3 different hoodies this winter.. Returned one, gave one to my brother, and gave up and accepted the third. I can't wear it while driving because when I raise my arms the sleeves ride up so much it restricts movement. I gave up cause I got too far out of my price range for more maybes and just needed something to stay warm. While I'm not glad you are suffering with me. It is nice to be understood.

37 minutes ago, Felivath said:

I'm in that same boat, and I went with 5x. The ability to choose both would've been nice. 

On another note, it would be great if like once a year LTT put out expanded size jackets and such. Let us pre-order with the understanding that they'll only come out once per year. 

This is awesome. As a bigger guy, there are awesome shirts I would love to wear but you open the size list and sigh as it stops at 2x, maaaaybe 3x in many, many places. So glad to see the consideration of more sizes, gladly willing to help with pics and feedback! 

1 hour ago, BassKase said:

I'm in that same boat, and I went with 5x. The ability to choose both would've been nice. 

On another note, it would be great if like once a year LTT put out expanded size jackets and such. Let us pre-order with the understanding that they'll only come out once per year. 

Omg yes! That would be amazing. 

I submitted wanting to try out 5XL but went to the lttstore website to find out it's actually NA sizing instead of Asian standards. Would probably fit 3XL but would like to at least try a 4XL for it to be more baggy and perhaps longer so my tummy won't show up whenever I raise my arms.