LTTStore Shirt Sizes - We Want More Feedback!

RILEYISMYNAME

I also put down 5xl as 99% of the time 4xl is good but sometimes I need 5xl

3 hours ago, Jacobx89 said:

Even if I don't get the oppurtunity to try the LTT shirts, I would be happy to provide feedback on the current bigger clothing options in Australia.

Its amazing how crazy diffrent they are and how difficult it is to find nice clothing in a bigger size. Have recently started purchasing the new lines of 'Big and Tall' from brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, CK, etc. and sizes vary by brand so much its insane.

Johnny Bigg has good options. Including options for those that are just tall and those more rounded. Worth checking out if you haven't already. 

I usually buy either 5x or 6x. I put in an application and hope to hear back! This is really exciting to see, most of the time shirts from content are not offered in this size range.

Interested in a 5xl and providing feedback. I've been losing weight though and hope it is baggy and leaves me wishing I requested a 4xl if selected.

Would love to be able to give feedback on these larger sizes. So many brands have inconsistent sizing, and if you're a big guy like me who carries most of his weight in his dumpy, shirts fit well all the way until the very bottom. It'd be great if you guys nailed this. I'd legit only buy shirts from LTTStore

6 hours ago, DanKepke said:

Man, if you get decent 5 or 6XL stuff, i might shop only at lttstore. It's a chore to find good clothing when you're tall and have a belly. I just bought a work fleeze jacket because it was 3XL but fit me, while most 6XL jackets or hoddies have way to short sleeves or lft above my belly whenver move. Shirts are worse. You get good prized shirts that fit, but have random garbage printed in full size on the front and you look like a 197cm overweight toddler. sadge

Most overlooked fact about people buying 5 or 6XL is that we need lenght for both torso (if we have a belly we need even more) and sleeve lenght. Usually tall means your limbs are long too.

Applied for trials, but i got no hope being located in switzerland kek

It's weird is it not? Like I bought my motorcycle jacket from a European company/brand, the shoulders and chest are perfect, the hip and waist are perfect, but the sleeves? I'm not a gorilla, I don't have unusually long arms for the body size, my long sleeve shirts are like that as well, it's like they just add length to a fixed template. I understand it's to reduce how many variations of a product they make, but at some point, you would think someone who's 6XL, is unlikely to have arms like slender man

If anyone has said any of these topics, ignore but I wanted to put my feelings about larger men’s T Shirts

• They need to be longer
  • mass produced Tshirts often use the same “design” for shirts and they just loosen the weave for larger shirts. Meaning a 4x-6x can be thinner and weaker and more prone to tear.
  • Sometimes the sleeves aren’t made larger, for some reason. 

This is cool!!! The actual fear of a size not fitting prevented me from ordering! (Although showing the models' sizes in the product pictures is a nice touch)

17 minutes ago, dragonkyng said:

If anyone has said any of these topics, ignore but I wanted to put my feelings about larger men’s T Shirts

• They need to be longer
  • mass produced Tshirts often use the same “design” for shirts and they just loosen the weave for larger shirts. Meaning a 4x-6x can be thinner and weaker and more prone to tear.
  • Sometimes the sleeves aren’t made larger, for some reason. 

YES!
We recently ordered a new batch of merch for work and I asked for 4xl T-shirts because I'm THE BIG BOY at the company. Welp they were small. We put the 3xl and 4xl on top of each other just to see the size difference: there was NONE! lol

They were fruit of the loom.

Im really excited about this news and wish to try it but I'm usually a 7xL here in Australia so just curious if you'd go that far or would that be to many different sizes at that point? Also have no idea what the difference between Australia and US/Canadian standards are

I threw my name on the application, but I'll be honest, I'm a little apprehensive.   I'm a little under 2m tall, and my brother in law is a little over.  Even the 'tall' variants (like 6xlt) of most T shirts tend to ride up and get untucked (yea, I tuck my T's, deal with it.)

If you're designing custom fitment, please consider adding a few centimeters to the length of your T's.   That'd be awesome.

I would definitely be interested in helping! Especially if you guys end up doing any 5XLT sizes in the future!

how about the 5xlt sizes? i wear 5xlt but still put 5xl, was hoping to be able to put 5xl and 6xl because im in a weird middle sizing (long torso)

I would love to be a tester, but it seems i live to far away (GER)... would even find ppl to order with me in order to save on shipping, when sizes are available!
Also, I would have been unwilling to create a google account just for this 🧐 . Just made an account here to feedback this 🙃, but I am in stronger believe that this account is no error 😉.

I'm 6'5" 360lbs with a 52" shoulder. So I'm a weird shape that doesn't seem to fit much 🙂

Most 4x shirts are fine on my shoulders, but not long enough and baggy in the stomach. But is I go 3X it's usually a bit longer (though never long enough) and fits the stomach but is too tight in the shoulders.

Fresh Clean Tees is a brand that seems to fit best so far. They are longer than normal and have a slight stretch. And being in Florida US I want something that breaths well!

Adding to the 'other products I use as a big dude' commentary, One Bone out of Montreal has some great gear.

Thank you for working on these sizes. I signed up and hope to have the opportunity  to work with you. For me it's all about the arm hole size vs belly size. Most B&T product lines that I have tried you have to choose fit in the belly for fit in the chest/shoulder/arms. 

I don't know if this would be to much over head as it would create multiple SKUs per "size" but having a sizing that reflects the chest/arm/shoulder size then have a small/medium/large belly size would be amazing.

If you are looking for shirst, unfortunately how not to do it, the big names are dxl.com and kingsize.com

For DXL there house brand is harborbay and their pants are great and add cool things like hidden elastic to make the pants fit while standing and sitting. but the shirts are garbage.

It's a great idea to a) make more inclusive sizes and b) test with as many people as possible, especially when looking at things like shirts and hoodies. I've got everything from XL-4XL in my closet, as some brands seem to have decided to simply "scale up" their patterns when going for bigger sizes and others abandon their usual proportions entirely. Every time I try and diversify my clothing selection, I'm left disappointed and going back to my usuals. 

Something to consider in addition to the tummy showing when lifting my arms, nailing the shoulders seems to be the most difficult part for me. I suppose it's because the manufacturerer can't decide if they want a buff dude trying to fit his massive bicep or a large dude trying to fit his belly into a piece of clothing. In addition to that, I personally would wish for a longer torso, as a bigger belly "eats away" some of the length in addition to having a slightly longer torso than the average man. 

15 hours ago, Mr_Guillotine said:

I put in an application. I do typically wear a 4xlt (due to regular big sizes being on the shorter side to me). Wish I could have chosen more than one size, it would have helped with the feedback...I probably should have gone up a size but oh well. Trying to lose some weight so maybe it won't be so bad by the time it gets here (IF I'm even selected lol). 

Same here and also different brands can differ dramatically I have ordered shirts 5xl big and they were massive on me the neck hole was like 2x the size needed. But 4xl is to short a 5xl tall is generally about right. However My job gave me a bunch of 6xl shirts and they fit great to. So it definitely depends on the manufacturer. 

Ditto as well on the losing weight I have lost about 70lb in the last year so some of my shirts that didn't fit great before are fitting pretty well now. I applied choosing 5xl but also think possibly trying more than one size would be more beneficial. 

Put in an app for 4XL - I typically go for more of a 4XLT or 3XLT (rare but sometimes it works) - but there are some 4XL that aren't just big square pieces of cloth that work for me. Hoping if I get to try and provide some feedback that'll be the case here. If they're not made yet, make sure they're not big square (or rectangle) pieces of cloth. Big guys aren't all 5ft tall.

I signed up and I live just across the border from your office if you need quick results or in person checking I'd be totally down.

Like many people have already mentioned, many shirts of these sizes are really short. I wear 5XL tall, and that still sometimes feels too short. I feel like 4XL, but with at least 6 extra inches at the bottom, would be perfect for me.

Hi there, would it be possible to get XS or XXS sizes for shirts and hoodies? That would make the shirts available to so many women. (We exist 😭)....Like...c'mon I don't get it. I'm actually wondering, does LTT actually have a higher market demand for 5-6XL shirts than for women-fitting clothing? I've been browsing the store for something I could wear for 2 days. My boyfriend has a few shirts from the store and I freaking love them. If only they has a XS or XXS, I'd probably have an ltt wardrobe. I'm a normal to slender woman, height 175cm (about Sarah's height) and as you can see in some shirts she modelled, the shirt looks great besides that she has to tie a know for it to not look like a priest robe. Like c'mon, this is just sad.
image.png.a0709b0981045b5518bde476dc57c1db.png

I applied. I'm 6'3", ~210kg, broad shoulders, all torso.  I generally wear 4XLT but most of those aren't tall enough, and most Big & Tall clothes tend to be "Big Or Tall" once you pass the 3XL(T) threshold. I found a 4XL tee that was long enough once but I could never track down what brand it was. Raising my arms and my belly showing is my largest complaint about most shirts, even the "long enough" ones.

3 hours ago, HUSJP said:

Put in an app for 4XL - I typically go for more of a 4XLT or 3XLT (rare but sometimes it works) - but there are some 4XL that aren't just big square pieces of cloth that work for me. Hoping if I get to try and provide some feedback that'll be the case here. If they're not made yet, make sure they're not big square (or rectangle) pieces of cloth. Big guys aren't all 5ft tall.

yeah, it really sucks when the "big & tall" lines end up being "big or tall".