Nintendo Says No to Virtual Equality in Life Game

snowComet

Of course you suspect it will be nonsense because you're biased. :)

So you're going to dismiss the rest of my post? Okay then. 

So you're going to dismiss the rest of my post? Okay then. 

Nope, I didn't dismiss it. I just don't think it will contribute, I just think that government shouldn't have anything to do with marriage, straight or gay. :/

Nope, I didn't dismiss it. I just don't think it will contribute, I just think that government shouldn't have anything to do with marriage, straight or gay. :/

I'm just saying, you're the one who used gay marriage as an argument as an argument to why being gay is wrong, and that's really the governments fault, not gay people's fault. You call me biased, yet you get an article written by some of Christian faith, spouting a load of shit without any evidence to back any of it up. 

I'm just saying, you're the one who used gay marriage as an argument as an argument to why being gay is wrong, and that's really the governments fault, not gay people's fault. You call me biased, yet you get an article written by some of Christian faith, spouting a load of shit without any evidence to back any of it up. 

But you are being biased. You said that if you say being gay is wrong, you're an idiot....... :/

I guess it's just the natural reaction from me when I first saw gay people...... my instincts told me it was wrong. I'll stick with my instincts. :)

But you are being biased. You said that if you say being gay is wrong, you're an idiot....... :/

I guess it's just the natural reaction from me when I first saw gay people...... my instincts told me it was wrong. I'll stick with my instincts. :)

I already said sorry for the idiot comment. I don't really wish to continue this argument anyway. I'm getting tired of it all.

. I don't really wish to continue this argument. I'm getting tired of it all.

Same.

Same.

Looks like the edit never got through in time. I just said sorry about the idiot comment.

Looks like the edit never got through in time. I just said sorry about the idiot comment.

Oh, now I see it. :)

Come on Nintendo. This isn't how you keep a playerbase like this.

Help me I'm surrounded by morons.