Pricing PC

Koopia

Sorry if this is off-topic, but i need a little help pricing PC for selling, since there are't that much "older" pc stuff on Estonia, it's hard to get the price for all the things, hopefully somebody can help me price it reasonably.

Specs:

Cpu - i7-4770

Ram - 16gb crucial 1600mhz

Mobo - MSI z87-g41 pc mate

Storage - 120gb adata ssd, 2tb seagate barracuda, 1tbh WD Blue

Case - Corsair Optimus Cr21 (also some random 5 fans)

Cooler - some random 92mm Alpenföhn cooler

Gpu - 2x Gigabyte r9 270 crossfire

Psu - chieftec 600w 80+

IDK the prices in Estonia but I wouldn't pay more than 300eur for such a system. You may be lucky and get 300-350eur but that's not really something you can count on. You'll probably should expect around 250eur and anything extra as a bonus.

For 400eur you can usually get some older 6-core Ryzen systems that will beat this easily. The fact that you run Crossfire is tough because many new games just don't really run well or support it at all.

Yeah I was thinking around 250-300 myself, but I wasn't sure about that. (Alot of older hardware which is sold here, is either broken or has some kind of errors, and you really can't get correct price for working stuff)

I know that crossfire doesn't work well with newer games, but I dont see a point buying new gpu just to sell it right away (especally when GPU prices are like they are still)

21 hours ago, Koopia said:

Yeah I was thinking around 250-300 myself, but I wasn't sure about that. (Alot of older hardware which is sold here, is either broken or has some kind of errors, and you really can't get correct price for working stuff)

I know that crossfire doesn't work well with newer games, but I dont see a point buying new gpu just to sell it right away (especally when GPU prices are like they are still)

Small warning SLI is dead for most games. 🤔 and 4GB's Vram even if you did get SLI to work is at best I think Low on a presets for games even at 1080P. I'd say instead of getting a VERY old dual GPU's just get a used 1060 or 1660 and at least be garenteed a solid 6 to 8 GB Vram. 

The Gigabyte r9 270 crossfire x2 is gonna run ya BARELY at like 720p medium on indy games at best or low 1080P with 20fps. And be probably screaming for cool air. 

I love PC building and gaming. 
REMEMBER botttlenecks can happen at all points of a PC part. Make sure you are at equilibrium. For all parts unless you intend to upgrade at a later point. Also QA Tested AAA Games.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 9:26 PM, NekoBubbles said:

Small warning SLI is dead for most games. 🤔 and 4GB's Vram even if you did get SLI to work is at best I think Low on a presets for games even at 1080P. I'd say instead of getting a VERY old dual GPU's just get a used 1060 or 1660 and at least be garenteed a solid 6 to 8 GB Vram. 

The Gigabyte r9 270 crossfire x2 is gonna run ya BARELY at like 720p medium on indy games at best or low 1080P with 20fps. And be probably screaming for cool air. 

Well yeah, but since im selling this pc and i already have those gpu`s, then I dont want to invest money for new gpu just to sell it right away.