Sen. Franken spearheads a major campaign to save net neutrality

minimalist

In addition to taking a leading role in trying to kill the Comcast-Time Warner Cable merger, Senator Al Franken is also now leading a campaign to stop the Federal Communications Commission from letting ISPs create Internet “fast lanes” with its latest net neutrality proposal. In a new video posted by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee, Franken makes his case that the FCC’s controversial plan could hinder future innovation and consumer choice by giving big incumbent companies a permanent competitive advantage over up-and-coming startups.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

That video, is VERY, VERY good.  Great find!!

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention OP.

Also see

Hmm seems like a good video so far, halfway through. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thanks for bringing this to our attention OP.

Hmm seems like a good video so far, halfway through. 

NP.  We gotta stay up on this stuff.  Staying informed and using our voices is the only way to beat it.  

NP.  We gotta stay up on this stuff.  Staying informed and using our voices is the only way to beat it.  

Agreed keep the good work, also if you can could you fix the black text on the initial post? I have to highlight to read it haha. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Agreed keep the good work, also if you can could you fix the black text on the initial post? I have to highlight to read it haha. 

Really?  Weird.  Is that better?  

Can he pull this off?  Is he good enough?  Smart enough?  Doggone it, do people like him enough?

Can he pull this off?  Is he good enough?  Smart enough?  Doggone it, do people like him enough?

Not alone.  Not by himself.  I think he actually understands what net neutrality is, so yes.  No, but no politician is loved by everyone.  

It's a step in the right direction.  That's the bottom line.  

Not alone.  Not by himself.  I think he actually understands what net neutrality is, so yes.  No, but no politician is loved by everyone.  

It's a step in the right direction.  That's the bottom line.  

Still can't see it. Copy and then paste as plain text that should fix it. 

Still can't see it. Copy and then paste as plain text that should fix it. 

Winner, winner, chicken dinner? 

Winner, winner, chicken dinner? 

It's still black text... strange... oh well.