What is currently the best eATX case for silent PC builds?

needpsubete

Is it still Define XL 7 or something better? The one without 1000 fans in front that generate noise. I am hesitant to buy that model as it seems so old.

And there are still no Lian Li V3000 PLUS reviews that show temperatures / noise right?

Would build for fanless noctua raptor lake i7 with 4070 non ti or 4060, no need for comments that it would melt cause i need 50 fans, thanks

There’s the old XL but then there’s also the define 7 XL which is the modern refresh of it

https://www.fractal-design.com/products/cases/define/define-7-xl/black-tg-dark-tint/

I would just recommend that for the balance of low noise, ok airflow and proper support for massive systems.

I would be very wary of trying to passively cool a current gen i7, even with case airflow, at that point just a very quiet air cooler would also do the job fine.

Alternatively run an AIO only with some good silent fans, the thing supports a top mounted 480mm radiator and theoretically with 4 low rpm 120mm fans it could keep a 13700K at stock speeds cool under load without making any audible noise 

Just look into other options beyond a fanless cpu cooler on a 13700 or 13700k, that’s just outright not going to work without a lot of case airflow, and you’d be better off just minimizing overall system fans and using a regular cooler 

w/e case offer the most airflow will be the quietest. because fans can be set lower.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, needpsubete said:

Ok, so paper case, thanks for your brilliant insight 

there a quote button so people no who your talking too. well a test bench is the best. no case at all. then probly a mesh case. then a case with good air flow in front and bottom with a 120/140mm fan at the back. small sff case can be good too thow most will lack cooling for cpu unless it fits an aio. thing like dust filters can reduce the air flow. well more fans dose help there a cost and a diminishing return. i had a massive case with 40 fans and well only got like 3c lower on max fan speed.

so good air flow low temps low fan speed quiet pc.

now water cooling is even better and quieter and you can put it in crap air flow case and have a external rad.  but come at a big cost.

DSCF1262.JPG

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links