Looking for an iPod-like music player.

Afternoon all. I come in search of help.

I work at a place that doesn't allow phones or smartwatches on the floor, but does allow music at workstations. However, YouTube and YouTube music are blocked by the admins, so I can't get music that way.

I'm looking for a music player similar to an old iPod. I don't really care if it's touch screen, has buttons, is bluetooth, or has aux. Just as long as it can store a fair bit of music (126 or 256g).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Well, there aren't many companies these days that make "new" MP3 players apart from expensive Sony Walkman's (or other Hi-Fi stuff), or SanDisk e-waste players (there are probably more but I'm not aware of many). Getting something with that big of storage is going to be difficult unless you go to Amazon and just buy some random brand you've never heard of. Honestly your best bet is to just get a used iPod (or other music player) off eBay or secondhand markets. I recently picked up an old iPod Mini (2005) from Elite Obsolete Electronics, it has a new battery and 64GB of storage (I believe they go up to 128) and I love it! If you wanna go old school iPod he's got a lot of stuff, since I don't know if they allow WiFi connected stuff on your floor or not. Either that or Amazon I suppose! Hope this helps.

Edited by m1lk3y
edit

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 105W || NZXT - Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler || MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard || CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) || SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4 || SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 500GB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 || Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive || MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO 10G LHR || Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black ATX Flexible Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Window || Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular || Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit || Logitech - G502 Proteus Core Wireless Optical Mouse || Input Club K-Type w/ Ajazz Kiwi Switches

If you can get something that accepts a micro SD card, a 128gb is pretty easy to come by for fairly cheap, and as long as you music is only MP3, you can get essentially a knockoff ipod nano to clip to your sleeve or something.

Try Vinmo or DTube with your present device.There are also many other sites, YouTube just gets advertised the most.