Apple’s Biometric EarPods Are Not Exactly A Secret

Many had discussed the rumors about Apple developing a new line of biometric EarPods, that the new earpods would integrate iBeacon technology, and capable of measuring heart rate and blood pressure. It turns out it is not some secret projects that Apple is working on, but just a hoax cooked by someone.

The person who started this all on Secret came clean via a Tumblr post in which they linked and verified the original post. No one knows who that poster is but he or she claims that this was made up “while I was using the toilet and worrying about my blood pressure.”

The poster further explains through Tumblr that the intention was never to mislead people but instead to use the Secret app is an “outlet for comedy.” People who might have had gotten their hopes up for biometric EarPods that you could track down would clearly beg to differ.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/05/apples-biometric-earpods-are-not-exactly-a-secret/

http://earpodsecret.tumblr.com/

would have been awesome though.

1000$ headphones. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Ok, does everything need a heart rate monitor now? I mean for fuck sake!

Heart rate monitors in watches, on phones, in earbuds, what next? Dildos? Socks? Toothbrushes? Pianos?

I mean sheesh, pretty soon we'll see heart rate monitors on stethoscopes... lol

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I think there's a kickstarted project that is trying to accomplish something similar with a 300-400$ RRP
Guerrilla marketing? ;D

Loads of community interaction and CS:GO gameplay
www.twitch.tv/terosterone

Ok, does everything need a heart rate monitor now? I mean for fuck sake!

Heart rate monitors in watches, on phones, in earbuds, what next? Dildos? Socks? Toothbrushes? Pianos?

I mean sheesh, pretty soon we'll see heart rate monitors on stethoscopes... lol

There's an indiegogo project with heart monitor rings

There's an indiegogo project with heart monitor rings

don't mention the rings!!! Lol

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

don't mention the rings!!! Lol

Lol xD

Another project is something called the "autoblow 2", it's the weirdest crap I've seen, its just no..., but just wait for the heartrate version. xD

Who actually wants this crap.................Apple fanboys?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

hold up, i dont know about apple, there's currently an intel project devolpment, that does monitor heart rate via earphone buds, they even showed a live demo at ces 2014. a kinda cool designed B) (oversized) earbuds that hugs the ear pinna and closely monitors heart rate and feet back to a handheld mobile device. it is a project on work and should be out by this year or at the begining of 2015

code name : Edison

intel CES Ninja activated :ph34r:

Details separate people.