Hey if i buy a psu from ncix will i get the wall plug for my place

Khan Thompson

I live in Australia and just wanted to know cuz it is not an Australian wall plug?

if you buy from the regional site then what they send you should be the proper version of the product.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Probs not. also there is plently better places to buy in australia. Try mwave and pc case gear or you will be charged shit tonnes in shipping

Edited by Phllips

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

I dint know any of them that are trust worthy :P

Probs not. also there is plently better places to buy in australia

I live in Australia and just wanted to know cuz it is not an Australian wall plug?

Usually not because the cord is included in the box and those are usually sealed.

But you don't have any laying around in your house or from old devices?

I dint know any of them that are trust worthy :P

ncix is going to cost a ton in shipping go to pccasegear, mwave, msy or scorptech ive used them and they are fine i tend to use pccasegear the most just because there usually the best priced.

PCCG, Mwave, MSY etc are all good retailers. I shop at PCCG all the time and they have exceptional service. NCIX shipping to Australia would be rediculous.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

If you live in melbourne pc case gear is the way to go. if sydney then mwave and if you can be bothered to deal with horrible customer service but at low prices greenboxit ive ordered from all of them

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue