[rumor from Leaked Pics] From Software making PS4 exclusive codenamed Project Beast

pixeldensity

When Dark Souls II was announced we learned that Souls creator and director, Hidetaka Miyazaki, would not be leading the project. It was rumored that he was working on another project. There’s no telling if Project Beast is that project at this point, but it wouldn’t be surprising.

The game is also apparently being developed in conjunction with Sony's Japan Studio. That was the case with Demon’s Souls, the PS3 exclusive that kicked off the Souls franchise in 2009. If true, this would make Project Beast a PlayStation exclusive, and specifically a PS4 exclusive.

Well thats a little disappointing if it was a exclusive but as long as From Software is making games that include the PC community then I don't really care that much if one game series goes exclusive. What do you guys think.

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/05/02/project-beast-screenshots-leaked-possible-ps4-exclusive-from-makers-of-dark-souls/

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

I really hope it's not a PS4 exclusive. At least make a PC port. :/

I really hope it's not a PS4 exclusive. At least make a PC port. :/

Doubt it, if it's Sony's IP then it has nothing to do with Dark Souls... basically a "Demon's Souls 2" or "Beast Souls" more likely. Although apparently this one will bring new elements to the board to separate it a little from the typical Soul games. 

This is a system seller if it's a PS4 exclusive, which if probably will be.

The annihilation continues.

Well thats a little disappointing if it was a exclusive but as long as From Software is making games that include the PC community then I don't really care that much if one game series goes exclusive. What do you guys think.

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/05/02/project-beast-screenshots-leaked-possible-ps4-exclusive-from-makers-of-dark-souls/

What do I think? Not buying a budget x86 PC with a Sony logo on it to play a PC game. Will gladly purchase the game. Enjoying Dark Souls II very much. Enjoyed beta testing Planetside 2 before it is downgraded on the PS4. Same with Everquest Next.  

http://news.dice.com/2013/12/09/the-quest-to-build-xbox-one-and-ps4-emulators/

Once the PS4 is jailbroken it's all downhill. Sony can claim to have invented the x86 PC and an AMD GCN 1.0 GPU and I will laugh at them like I laugh at the people at Apple as far as Hackintosh. Make a budget PC, don't try to keep PC exclusives off of PC. Make an Intel PC? Don't try to claim it is a magical, different piece of hardware because it has an Apple on it. 

yCJNnKl.png

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.