200mm fan + nh-d15

im wondering if i can fit the nh-d15(165mm height) + a 200mm(20mm-30mm) fan on the cooler master haf xb evo claims heat sink clearance of 180 but i don know i that includes the bulge for the fan 

also what you guys think of this case? i like that it has excellent airflow and gpus wont sage due to case layout  

HP Pavilion Elite HPE-421f   Intel Core i7 870  DIAMOND HD7750 GPU  

MS-7613 MOTHERBOARD  6GB RAM             600-WATT PSU

I don't think the 200mm would fit,  If I'm not mistaken, the D15 comes with 2 140mm fans right?  There really isn't any need for more fans on it.

As for the case, I hate CM because they're butt ugly, but if you like it all power to you.  

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

The measurement includes the buldge... but I think that with some tinkering you could mount a 200mm fan on the cooler, but the Noctua fans that come with it will preform better than any 200mm fan that I have used...

He's talking about the side panel fan and not replacing the heatsink fan.

But yeah, the bulge is included. The 200mm wouldn't fit on the side with the NH-D15.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I don't think the 200mm would fit,  If I'm not mistaken, the D15 comes with 2 140mm fans right?  There really isn't any need for more fans on it.

As for the case, I hate CM because they're butt ugly, but if you like it all power to you.  

Their HAF series is such an eyesoar.

CM needs to go back to their Stacker days, those cases looked so much better than the chunky plastic covered HAF line.

cooler_master_stacker_832_se.jpg

If anyone from Cooler Master is reading this thread, start building cases like this again, please. These old Stacker cases look infinity times nicer than everything in your HAF line.