I was wondering if you could sign this petition.

AustinKZombie

Original article on Change.org: The backbone of American law is for a punishment to fit a crime. Nika, a year-old Siberian Husky, killed a rabbit in her neighbor's backyard while her owners were on their honeymoon on April 23rd. On May 2nd, she was sentenced to DIE by a City of Aurora Judge. Her owners, Keith and Rachel Keremes feel that they were not given their due process and the ruling was made 5 days after Nika's owners returned from their vacation. They were not even able to get a lawyer or provide evidence. Additionally, they have agreed to take multiple percautions, including sending Nika to another state, to ensure this never happens again. The City of Aurora would rather kill the dog than allow it to live somewhere else. We find this to be completely void of ethics and reason.

The Judge's decision can be appealed but the City will cruely keep the dog in a tiny cage in the Aurora Animal Shelter until the appeal date, which could take months. Additionally, charges from the Shelter will accrue the entire time. The dog has no voilent history and is beloved among friends and family of the Keremes'. She is safe around children and enjoys frequent visits to the local dog park, where she has never shown aggression. 

We sign this petition knowing that this is an overreach of authority by the City of Aurora and to give a voice to a new, military family who doesn't deserve the way they were treated. We know that decency, logic, and justice can prevail. This is not they way this City should treat good people. Thank you for your consideration. 

Link: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/gov-john-hickenlooper-overrule-unjust-and-cruel-court-decision-to-destroy-family-pet#share

This petition is to stop a dog named Niki from being killed. The dog got into the neighbours back yard and killed a squirrel and now the state wants to kill it. They wont let hte family even move to keep the dog alive. If you own a pet im sure you can understand that this is not right. This dog has never shown aggression towards anyone and loves children.

If your a dog owner you will understand how evil and cruel this is to the family and the dog Please help save this poor dogs life.

500 Internal Server Error

I normally don't sign petitions like this but this case is just exceptionally stupid signed.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

thats just fucked up

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Signed it and i hope the judge gets fired.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Animal kill smaller animal.. somehow this is wrong? Not because it's a "domesticated" animal, that it means it's instinct to hunt are gone. If it had attacked a human, alright, kill it, it tasted human blood, it's not longer safe, but really now, a rabbit? This judge is incompetent.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Absolutely unjust, guys please support this!

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

signed. that just dog...

edit: im not much of a pet owner or lover but doesnt give me or anyone else the right to kill them. that is not justice. that is not what equality is. it is plain wrong.

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

This story is filled with too many holes to simply jump to a side.

Was this alleged slain rabbit a family pet or was it a wild hare? Where is the proof, surely blood stained grass or muzzle should have been evident if this occurred? What kind of irresponsible dog owners just leaves their dog like that?

The story has zero mention the state the dog was left in or if there was someone there who was supposed to watch after it. The only thing stated is a dog killed a rabbit, dog is being sentenced to death while owners weren't even around. This story reaks of something strong, you guys are letting your emotions rule over better judgement. There is too much misinformation here.