Need help in choosing a new case.

Risfaton

So I am building a new pc and want a new case here are a few I am looking at, they are as follows:

1. Lian li 011 dynamic 185USD

2.Be quiet 500dx 160USD

3.Cooler Master td500 150USD

4.Phanteks p400a for 125USD

5.NZXT H510 FLOW 125USD

6.NZXT H7FLOW 175USD

7.Fractal design focus 2 for 125 USD

(I know that the prices are atrocious but there is no other way for me to get a case except of leaving the country via car and that nullifies any price difference.)

Specs of the pc are going to be:

r5 5600,

arctic freezer 34 esports duo cooler,

msi gaming plus b550,

16gb ddr4,

rtx 3060ti,

2 x 3.5 HDD,

2 x nvme ssd,

corsair rm750x . 

Have you considered Fractal Design's Torrent or Meshify series of cases? I personally have a Meshify C and love it. I have also heard nothing but praise for the Torrent cases.

17 minutes ago, PrometheusAwoken said:

Have you considered Fractal Design's Torrent or Meshify series of cases? I personally have a Meshify C and love it. I have also heard nothing but praise for the Torrent cases.

I may be able to get a torrent compact for 190 USD, and honestly I just like the o11 air visualy and I already have extra fans for it

Man these prices are awful, but discarding that, most if not all of these cases will serve you just fine. You can choose on price, or whatever looks best to you. Personally at $125 Id' take the Focus 2, and at 150-180, the 500DX. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25