GPU temps are high

DRAKEYYY
12 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Sounds like your top and front fans are pulling in all the air in the world, but a single blowing out can't exhaust it fast enough. 

not true

11 hours ago, DRAKEYYY said:

I’ve tried to see my cpu temps with the HWinfo in afterburner but it doesn’t show anything but I did do a test earlier and my cpu was hitting above 96 degrees C

Was the system shutting down during either the CPU or GPU synthetic stress tests?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

20 hours ago, DRAKEYYY said:

I’ve tried to see my cpu temps with the HWinfo in afterburner but it doesn’t show anything but I did do a test earlier and my cpu was hitting above 96 degrees C

image.jpg

95c the cpu will start to thermo throttle back its clock speed to cool it down,But it wont shut down tell 100c if i remember right.What are you using to cool the cpu? If its a aio that might the problem you have.

8 minutes ago, andrewmp6 said:

95c the cpu will start to thermo throttle back its clock speed to cool it down,But it wont shut down tell 100c if i remember right.What are you using to cool the cpu? If its a aio that might the problem you have.

I’m using a ryzen 7 3700x stick cooler that comes with that cpu but I have the ryzen 9 7950x cpu now. I feel like the cooler is not enough for the new series cpu I do have a Corsair h100 coming in soon 

14 hours ago, DRAKEYYY said:

I’m using a ryzen 7 3700x stick cooler that comes with that cpu but I have the ryzen 9 7950x cpu now. I feel like the cooler is not enough for the new series cpu I do have a Corsair h100 coming in soon 

Yeah its not enough cooler for that cpu.The cooler max tdp is 105 and that cpu has a tdp of 170,I have a 7900x with a deepcool as500 plus and i run half the temps you do.