Bent corner of i7 2600k

I can tell you that it is not supposed to look like that. If you are under warranty still…. Maybe try bending it back a bit 😂

Its done for, I bent 2 3570Ks that way. Either you or the seller put it the wrong way in the socket, or it came out of the socket when used without the retention mechanism (which is what happened to me twice)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Yep goner send back to seller, have a 3470 i gambled on in broken condition and didnt use common sense to check for physical damage (last 3470s i gambled on worked fine after a clean and i brought a lot of what 15 lga775 cpus to life except 1 thats completely dead with no physical damage), things chipped kinda deep on one of its sides and yea its fked, no post 00 code from pci debug card

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

or it came out of the socket when used without the retention mechanism

How the hell does that even happen?

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Direct die cooling.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Makes sense

i assume while taking out the cooler?

No. Direct die cooling without a proper bracket means, you have to adjust the tension on the fly. Too much = you lose memory channels (or crack the die, that is also how I killed my first 3570K), too little = you loose memory channels (AND cpu can pop out of the socket and you wont see it). Anyways, not the place not the time.

5 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Yep goner send back to seller, have a 3470 i gambled on in broken condition and didnt use common sense to check for physical damage (last 3470s i gambled on worked fine after a clean and i brought a lot of what 15 lga775 cpus to life except 1 thats completely dead with no physical damage), things chipped kinda deep on one of its sides and yea its fked, no post 00 code from pci debug card

It was an used cpu because u can't find a new i7 2600k nowadays but it have 10 days warranty from seller