What mouse to get? Big hands. Around 65$

sirtoby

Hey guys, I need some help:

Recently my Madcats R.A.T.7 broke. What mouse should I get now? I have quite large hands, and I will spend up to 65$/€.

I don't want the rat7 again. I really loved the modularity and the great fit of it, but it had some major downsides: The most ennoying one was the weird behavior in Linux and OSX. More specific, after 2 minutes in the OS, I couldn't click anymore. Not to speak from th horrible OSX drivers.

Anyways, what mouse should I get? I allready looked at the Func MS3, but maybe there are better mice out there.

Cheers, Sirtoby

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

Razer Naga 2014 for $68 on newegg. Great sensor

ACS Systems - Jason Neal

My "Danger Den" PC: i7-4960x @ 4.5Ghz, ASUS X79 Deluxe, 3x GTX Titan Black, 6x m4 512GB, 64GB Corsair DDR3-2400, Corsair AX1500i

Black Beauty Workstation/LAN PC: i5-4570 @ 3.79 GHz, ASRock Z87E-ITX, XFX Double D R9-280 (Non-X), GSkill 8GB DDR3-2400

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826249114

new sensor too if everyone speaks about sensors  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

logitech g502, best sensor in the world, there is no comparing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

logitech g502, best sensor in the world, there is no comparing.

Looks great, but quite expensive. Would cost me at least 80€

I just got the Corsair M40 mouse and I have medium size hands, and its a comfortable mouse and only $39 on Amazon. ;)

I just got the Corsair M40 mouse and I have medium size hands, and its a comfortable mouse and only $39 on Amazon. ;)

For claw grip maybe, doesn't look good for palm at all.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Try the Mionix Naos line of mice. Their mice are perfect for palm grip and people with big hands. 

You can also try Func but their mice are usually pretty expensive. 

Edit: If you did not like the Func you probably wont like the Mionix mice. 

Mionix Naos 7000 (wide) if you can find a good deal on it (its usually bit over your budget but can be found cheaper every now and then) or SteelSeries Rival (long).

For claw grip maybe, doesn't look good for palm at all.

I can do both claw and palm grip no problem for me. For others it may be a problem. ;)

Edit: If you did not like the Func you probably wont like the Mionix mice. 

I liked the MS3. I never heard of Mionix. Are  they a reputable brand?

New company, just like func.

Spoiler

Ok, then. Thanks for the help. I will give the MS3 a try.

Their customer service was poor in my experience but their products are really nice. 

Ok, then. Thanks for the help. I will give the MS3 a try.

Using the MS3 R2 right now. 

I love it, even if it's a tad expensive.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Using the MS3 R2 right now.

I love it, even if it's a tad expensive.

how's the sensor ik everyone bitches about laser mice

Here's a list that only god knows how outdated it is.

http://i.imgur.com/0AIDx4L.jpg

The video I found it on was posted last November so idk.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

G602

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'd get the Logitech G502. In terms of sensor nothing compares to it, and the shape is also really good for both palm, claw and fingertip grip. 

If you don't like it, you could get the Mionix Naos 7000 or Avior 7000 depending on how often you lift the mouse. If you lift the mouse a lot, don't get the Naos.

If you don't like them either, you could get the Steelseries Rival, but I can't really recommend that mouse any more. Might just be me, but the shape just doesn't work for me, giving me pain/irritation in the thumb area, and some pain in the ring and pinky finger from the very aggressive sidegrips. 

The Deathadder is also an option, but it's not good for big hands if  you use anything else than pure claw or fingertip grip.

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

• 3 weeks later...

The Corsair M40 is a great mouse. The adjustable weight system is pretty decent. Its a great mouse for $45.

Roccat make some decent ones. Func, Mionix and Corsair also do. A g502 will be reliable. Those brands I can recommend.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones