Its getting there, Black and Red 350D Build.

Rolex

Ive been working on this pc for over a year gathering all the parts. Trying to keep it simple yet not to flashy.

Specs:

Corsair 350D

Intel i5 4670k @ 4.8Ghz

ASUS Maximus VI Gene MOBO

8GB 1333 MHz Corsair RAM 

H110 Cooler

(2) GTX 660's SLI

256GB Samsung 840 Pro behind the Mobo tray

3TB and 4TB Seagte 7200rpm HDD's 7TB all together.

Corsair AX 760 PSU

All Stock Fans

Im looking to upgrade to 32 GB Vengence Pro within the next week aswell add red individual sleeved cables for color and Vengence pro memory cooler for looks, I think I might go with the corsair A140's with Red Rings just to add more color. There will be a white Bitfenix LED Strip to allow some lumination of the parts and Adding a slightly tinted side panel to reduce glare.

5oyvsp.jpg  Before adding 4TB HDD Best Picture BTW. Ive tightened cables since.

2jfkrgj.jpg Updated.

I will be posting more as updates arrive, right now im focused on building ram space for production software and More SSD's, 

The Future I plan to upgrade platform and Graphics but keep Micro ATX and case add custom loop with nickel plated tubing and two 280mm rads aswell Graphics cards will have blocks.

No its worked well, I need to storage as I own my own company and I need space for files!

not much red but very clean

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Egh red LED's not going that far, I want to show off the conponents and not have a flare of red everywhere. Yes not much red but all in due time. been building the actual rig first then visual upgrades last.

Egh red LED's not going that far, I want to show off the conponents and not have a flare of red everywhere. Yes not much red but all in due time. been building the actual rig first then visual upgrades last.

Then maybe withe LED's.

They dont drown out existing colors instead highlight them more.

Besides, looking good so far.

Very nice cable management in the front. Very clean.

Build Log: The beautiful Workhorse

Case_NZXT Phantom 530 Black CPU_Intel i7 4770K Cooling_NZXT Kraken X60 Motherboard_MSI MPower Z87 Graphic_MSI GeForce GTX 760 HAWK-Edition 

RAM_Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB DDR3-1866 PSU_Corsair RM Series 750W SSD_Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Stoarge_Western-Digital Green 2T

I'm about to build a identical system to yours, however I may be using the H105; If it fits, Does anyone knoq if the H105 fits in the 350D withe the VI GENE?

Maybe not? or it will be a very tight fit.

Desktop: Fractel Design R5 - i5 4670K @ stock - Asrock Z97 Extreme 4 - 16GB @ 1600MHz - Asus GTX 970 - Corsair RM650 - OCZ Vector 150 240GB - WD Blue 500GB - Noctua NH-D15

Peripherals & OS: KBC Poker 2 MX Blue - Zowie FK2 - Audio-technica ATH-M50s - Audioengine D1- Windows 10 Pro Monitor: Asus PA248Q 1920x1200

@

Alex_Wonga sweet man, yeah any 240 or 280mm rad will fit in the 350d. i would have gotten the h105 but i bought the h110 just before the release of the 105.

@

Mr.Aries-Martis

Im looking to upgrade to 32 GB Vengence Pro within the next week aswell add red individual sleeved cables for color and Vengence pro memory cooler for looks, I think I might go with the corsair A140's with Red Rings just to add more color. There will be a white Bitfenix LED Strip to allow some lumination of the parts and Adding a slightly tinted side panel to reduce glare.
Ive already mentioned white leds!

1. Turn your psu other way over.

2. Get your ssd's out from behind the mobo tray and showcase them.

3. Shine some light on your build when taking photos. Can't see any detail.

Otherwise sweet.

Get some sleeved cables and your build will look great

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

• 2 weeks later...

@Jimstah87 Im keeping my psu this way. I want to show off my brands aswell as the extra color. My SSD cant be displayed without modding the case to do so or getting a mount for the ssd to display it. I currently dont have the tools to do so. An Im planning to get white LED's for lumination.

@Quantum Already ordered corsair red individual sleeved cables. So I will be adding them to the build.

4TB HDD? thats asking for a failure lol :D

Is it really such a difference?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz