Where to find ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 Black?

DriedSponge

Hi there,

I'm looking for a version of the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 in black, does anyone know where to find them? I can't find a listing on newegg and they are marked as not available on amazon. This is the one I'm referring to https://www.arctic.de/us/Liquid-Freezer-II-360/ACFRE00068B

Thank you.

Remember to quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB 

Samsung 980 EVO Plus 2TB | SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 7200RPM HDD | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 3x Phanteks T30-120

Corsair RM1000e 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Modular PSU | Corsair 5000D Airflow Windows 11 Home

8 minutes ago, DriedSponge said:

Hi there,

I'm looking for a version of the ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 in black, does anyone know where to find them? I can't find a listing on newegg and they are marked as not available on amazon. This is the one I'm referring to https://www.arctic.de/us/Liquid-Freezer-II-360/ACFRE00068B

Thank you.

https://www.amazon.ca/Arctic-Cooling-Liquid-Freezer-Cooler/dp/B07WNJCVNW

2 minutes ago, person123456789 said:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I cannot order from that listing because I am a U.S resident.

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB 

Samsung 980 EVO Plus 2TB | SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 7200RPM HDD | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 3x Phanteks T30-120

Corsair RM1000e 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Modular PSU | Corsair 5000D Airflow Windows 11 Home

16 hours ago, DriedSponge said:

Hi there,

Thank you.

I assume you mean the original aka non-RGB version?   Did you check Newegg.com and Amazon.com sites?   They often have more than one seller so you have to check that too - although, the other sellers usually want a million dollars for the same item.

Why not pay a bit more for the RGB version?   Not for the RGB but some ppl claim the RGB fans from Arctic are even better than their non-rgb fans - not sure about that but I think I read that somewhere.   

I don't know if Microcenter sells that AIO cooler but it might be worth checking there, too?   

4 minutes ago, Paul17 said:

I assume you mean the original aka non-RGB version?   Did you check Newegg.com and Amazon.com sites?   They often have more than one seller so you have to check that too - although, the other sellers usually want a million dollars for the same item.

Why not pay a bit more for the RGB version?   Not for the RGB but some ppl claim the RGB fans from Arctic are even better than their non-rgb fans - not sure about that but I think I read that somewhere.   

I don't know if Microcenter sells that AIO cooler but it might be worth checking there, too?   

Hey, for the advice. I actually decided to go with the RGB because it was on a good sale on amazon. I figured if I didn't like the lights, I could just turn them off.

I found the black one under a different listing and seller on amazon, but the entire listing was in Spanish and it cost ~ $40 more than the RGB one. I couldn't actually find a single seller selling it on newegg, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough?

Thank you.

Just now, DriedSponge said:

Hey, for the advice. I actually decided to go with the RGB because it was on a good sale on amazon. I figured if I didn't like the lights, I could just turn them off.

I found the black one under a different listing and seller on amazon, but the entire listing was in Spanish and it cost ~ $40 more than the RGB one. I couldn't actually find a single seller selling it on newegg, maybe I wasn't looking hard enough?

Thank you.

No problem.  'Glad you found a good deal on it.   'Hope it's good - I am wondering if I should pay the $5 extra for the RGB version ($5 right now, at least).   Yeah, if the lights can be changed easily - might be worth it.   

22 minutes ago, Paul17 said:

No problem.  'Glad you found a good deal on it.   'Hope it's good - I am wondering if I should pay the $5 extra for the RGB version ($5 right now, at least).   Yeah, if the lights can be changed easily - might be worth it.   

You would just have to make sure your motherboard as a A-RGB header (not the 12v RGB one), otherwise you might need to get a separate RGB controller like the Razer Chroma Addressable RGB Controller. I'm probably not the best person to ask about this because I have never done this before. As far as I'm aware, the A-RGB power and cooler power are separate, so you might be able to just plug the cooler in without RGB. I'm not 100% sure on this though, so I'm hoping for the best.