Budget Friendly IPS Monitor! | Acer H236HL bid

What's up guys! This monitor has been on sale recently so I decided to pick it up and do a quick review...check it out

this is very similar to my AOC i2369v. But it has a matt screen so that may be something to consider

EDIT: it also has a vesa mount

How about Dell S2240L?

7ms 200$<5ms around 150$

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

7ms 200$<5ms around 150$

O.o I didn't look at the price... its available in my region at just $125

looks cool. still waiting for 4k gsynk

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Yes! Finally a good review of the H236HL bid! I plan on getting two of these to replace my only monitor which is 1360x768.

looks like a nice monitor to me, for the money. :)

color quality will probably not as good as the  more expensive LG AH-ips panels, but still. it looks nice to me.

LG makes the best ips panels.

Overclocking ips is a no go in the first place, the reviewer probably miss readed,it was probably a pls panel that they overclocked. to 75 hz.

thats not gonna be for another 2 years, wont be affordable for 5 years...

coz that'll happen soon xD...

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

2006 called, it wants its 1080p back.

No but seriously, 1080p should be dead, but I see why it still clings to life. Budget friendliness being one.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Overclocking ips is a no go in the first place, the reviewer probably miss readed,it was probably a pls panel that they overclocked. to 75 hz.

No, it was this exact same monitor. I think it was someone on this forum actually. I'd have to dig up where I read it.

2006 called, it wants its 1080p back.

No but seriously, 1080p should be dead, but I see why it still clings to life. Budget friendliness being one.

It clings to life because you need a high-end rig to run anything else

Yes! Finally a good review of the H236HL bid! I plan on getting two of these to replace my only monitor which is 1360x768.

You've got quite the build for 720p gaming :lol:

You've got quite the build for 720p gaming :lol:

Yeah :lol:, but I intended to upgrade to 1080p sooner or later when I was picking out my parts.

No, it was this exact same monitor. I think it was someone on this forum actually. I'd have to dig up where I read it.

It clings to life because you need a high-end rig to run anything else

Not really, it's been repeatedly proven that 1440p is an insignificant bottleneck to 2GB frame buffers.

^^Mars 760 stomping all over the 780 and in some cases the 780 Ti at 1440p.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.