X670E-F can't go inside BIOS settings (black screen)

Go to solution Solved by sa.saru98,

FIXED!!!
i boot into fedora & windows normally nothing is broken 
but apparently the issue was due to the SSD somehow i guess the EFI partition was broken or something so
1. removed the SSD
2. booted to BIOS & worked + flashed the BIOS with the latest BIOS update.. mine was stock version so it was 4 versions outdated
3. then re-installed the SSD & somehow all works like magic BIOS displays as it should & everything still works perfect
Thanks guys!

ssd clue gotten from: ( althought i did nothing to the EFI ) but maybe after installing fedora i didn't notice the issue started then..

Hi guys!
need help, since i changed display to AMD integrated DP can't go inside BIOS settings, i see POST screen prompt for del or F2 but when i enter a stuck black screen and keeps being like that.
tried switching back to the GPU, tried resetting BIOS, tried on multiple monitor dell 1080p old one, lg 5k2k, samsung 4k tv.. nothing shows on all of them when entering BIOS Settings

Config:

CPU: Ryzen 7900X
GPU: ASUS TUF RTX 3080 OC

MBD: X670E-F wifi 

RAM: 32GB DDR5 Triden-Z
SSD: NVME M.2 1TB + 2TB HDD
PSU: RM1000x

Try plugging your monitor in to the graphics port on the motherboard? 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

already tried plugging into the motherboard graphics & in the gpu ones & in both no luck..

3 minutes ago, sa.saru98 said:

already tried plugging into the motherboard graphics & in the gpu ones & in both no luck..

Even when clearing CMOS??? This should reset the BIOS regardless.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

Can you boot into windows or Ubunto? If you can try updating your Bios and chipset drivers.

FIXED!!!
i boot into fedora & windows normally nothing is broken 
but apparently the issue was due to the SSD somehow i guess the EFI partition was broken or something so
1. removed the SSD
2. booted to BIOS & worked + flashed the BIOS with the latest BIOS update.. mine was stock version so it was 4 versions outdated
3. then re-installed the SSD & somehow all works like magic BIOS displays as it should & everything still works perfect
Thanks guys!

ssd clue gotten from: ( althought i did nothing to the EFI ) but maybe after installing fedora i didn't notice the issue started then..