Is this a logical teacher?

The Law

My biology teacher ( whom I dislike for his cluelessness) had the great thought to give us a project during this week (over now) and cram our standardized test studying into today and tomorrow. To top it off, every other teachers class was given 2 weeks to review thoroughly and are doing the project after the test. Also, we won't be supplied many correct answers on the review, while all the aforementioned classes will be given all the answers to the long 99 question review. Are the decisions made by my teacher logical or justified in any sense?

* you can stop here *

I see no positive outcome if he refuses to do his job and prepare us for the test. You might argue, that's not his job, when in fact it has been stated by every other teacher in the school that they are hired to teach us to pass the tests (life is unfortunate right?). It's just frustrating knowing that my class is his lowest grade wise because he normally gives us the wrong reviews for tests (not this time however) and goes back on his word a lot. I feel that if a teacher is not competent to prepare his students, he shouldn't be there. I know I'm going to have to work hard to do decently ( I already do) but what is the logic in the decision to less prepare us than that of his peers?

That's just straight up clumsy of him to give you guys the wrong review for the tests... That's unacceptable teaching standards in my book... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Logical in that I see nothing wrong, it's just that the other classes have an advantage which he by no means has to do. It sounds like he's assuming you guys aren't stupid children.

If all you guys do after the test is dick around, then I guess it wasn't very efficient, but this is assuming he believes that the project wasn't very helpful for the test. 

I'd be more concerned with teachers hired to get you to pass a test if this isn't an AP/IB exam. 

Error: 410

He seems too dense to accept he fudged up

I argued with my English teacher about how foolish mandatory speeches

at the end of the year are for about 15 minutes.  She said I was

right *cue bada**ness*.  I don't know about any other schools but our

speeches are worth 200 points into the essential skill category (70% 

of the grade). The speaking is worth 80% of the 200 points.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Naah, he properly isn't doing it right but standardized tests are really the problem.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.