Gaming pc help

aShqrk
4 minutes ago, aShqrk said:

what about the rgb hub?

Editing. Grabbed wrong one.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

2 minutes ago, IkeaGnome said:

PCPP doesn't have the fans that come with the 4000D airflow.

oh I thought he was asking for the fans I recced which r better and cheaper than those

what about the rgb hub?

Most mobos have RGB headers built in. You should only need a hub if your mobo doesn’t have enough.

2 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

oh I thought he was asking for the fans I recced which r better and cheaper than those

I'm not sure anymore.

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

Budget (including currency): 2400 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 1080p then 1440p when i can get moniters. buying late November to mid December parts list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZthQxs

Any tips would help, i do need a rgb controller a recommendation would be helpful

2 hours ago, aShqrk said:

What controller would u recommend 

same as the other guy recommended, that one is good

Just now, NF-A12x25 said:

oh wait that is a good one but the 3 pack comes with a controller.

5 minutes ago, aShqrk said:

oh wait that is a good one but the 3 pack comes with a controller.

no it’s the P120 3-pack that comes with a controller, the P12 does not. The P120 is not as performant as the p12 and is more expensive

Just now, NF-A12x25 said:

no it’s the P120 3-pack that comes with a controller, the P12 does not. The P120 is not as performant as the p12 and is more expensive

no the Amazon.com: CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE (Pack of 3) : Electronics has it that what i was talking about

1 minute ago, aShqrk said:

oh yes those do come with a controller. Granted they are not as good as the P12 and they are significantly more expensive, but they will work.

3 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

oh yes those do come with a controller. Granted they are not as good as the P12 and they are significantly more expensive, but they will work.

what is the preformance difference with the p12 and the amazon link i sent

what is the preformance difference with the p12 and the amazon link i sent

The P12 has both better airflow and static pressure, but you won’t notice a big difference. The Arctic is also quieter.

29 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

i dont see one because ill be using 7 rgb fans 3 for the AIO i sent and what AIO rgb one would u recommend with the p12

Use the motherboard.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q