LTT Gaming channel, hear me out.

TheDepressedCPu

Ok please bear with me, i know that gaming channels have horrible CPM and it might not be feasible for a company like LMG to run one however I believe that community would love it and by keeping the content semi-technical it could act as a bridge for non-technical viewers to start watching LTT.

2 minutes ago, TheDepressedCPu said:

Ok please bear with me, i know that gaming channels have horrible CPM and it might not be feasible for a company like LMG to run one however I believe that community would love it and by keeping the content semi-technical it could act as a bridge for non-technical viewers to start watching LTT.

LTT is already catered towards non-technical viewers... Look we don't need LTT to have their hands in literally every cookie jar under the sun. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

LTT Gaming channel? I'll pass.. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

"Gaming YouTube" is already a well-saturated market. It's got AVGN-wannabes and screamy teenagers (and teenage thirty-somethings) in droves, and on the opposite end you've got channels like Modern Vintage Gamer, Low Spec Gamer, and Gaming Historian making engaging, long-form, informative content.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, Yebi said:

There are technical viewers watching LTT?

At the very least it's fun tech-themed infotainment.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

So... what kind of content are you after? Technical aspects of games is talking about coding them and engine they run on, or how to optimize them etc. That kind of information is not something your average gamer really cares about. Only those who are into game development and stuff like that.

So instead of that, are you looking for overviews/reviews? Lets Play type? After Works streaming sessions?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 10/31/2022 at 1:21 AM, LogicalDrm said:

So... what kind of content are you after? Technical aspects of games is talking about coding them and engine they run on, or how to optimize them etc. That kind of information is not something your average gamer really cares about. Only those who are into game development and stuff like that.

So instead of that, are you looking for overviews/reviews? Lets Play type? After Works streaming sessions?

I was thinking about play though, reviews after work streaming sessions, with some nice tech tips dropped in them so its both entertaining and informative

20 hours ago, TheDepressedCPu said:

I was thinking about play though, reviews after work streaming sessions, with some nice tech tips dropped in them so its both entertaining and informative

You mean more work after work? Let them rest and have fun on their own without worrying about Youtube/Twitch/viewers judging them. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

On 11/3/2022 at 10:32 AM, TheDepressedCPu said:

When are they supposed to have time off 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

On 11/4/2022 at 5:55 AM, xAcid9 said:

You mean more work after work? Let them rest and have fun on their own without worrying about Youtube/Twitch/viewers judging them. 

fair enough

On 10/29/2022 at 2:02 AM, Yebi said:

There are technical viewers watching LTT?

I watch for overviews on news and that's about it. Anything more technical I go off to Google or something. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

On 11/5/2022 at 12:09 PM, Jerakl said:

I watch for overviews on news and that's about it. Anything more technical I go off to Google or something. 

Fair