SATA to USB HDD docks or cables without sleeping function – they almost don't exist?

I am trying to find a SATA -> USB dock station or just cable (for 3.5" HDD). Does anyone make them without the disk sleep function? My Orico enclosure goes into sleep mode maybe after 10-15 min, when there is no activity on the disk, and even if I set it up to save some byte of data every few minutes to keep it turned on, when I put my computer to sleep, it will wake up without the disks from this enclosure. Then I have to turn them on using the button on the enclosure. I need something for permanent use, not just for backup purposes.

From what I see, everything has "energy-saving mode", "eco-mode", "sleeping function," etc. Even if the description of a product does not mention this, another store may provide information about it or user comments. I heard that OWC's hard drive docking station works without sleeping but costs multiple times more than others, so I am wondering if there are alternatives.

KISS method

Why even put your computer to sleep?  Just lock your PC and call it a day ??

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

If its a desktop why not build the drive in?

If its a laptop the ones that stay up are those direct attach storage multindisk arrays.

The normal external hard drive stuff doesnt for power and heat reasons.

I known that HDD can be placed inside PC etc, but I need connect it to USB port for many reasons.