Mouse side buttons bug, opens music player and office. Win reinstall did not help.

Browser, version and OS: Opera, Windows 10

What happened?

My games started lagging for some reason, long time has passed and i noticed that windows media player and office 365 windows started poping up when i press mouse side buttons, which was causing the lag. I tried to google how to fix this

and reinstalled my windows, but nothing helped. Still my mouse side-keys somehow binded to music player and office. Any suggestion?

7 minutes ago, aurimistinis95 said:

Browser, version and OS: Opera, Windows 10

What happened?

My games started lagging for some reason, long time has passed and i noticed that windows media player and office 365 windows started poping up when i press mouse side buttons, which was causing the lag. I tried to google how to fix this

and reinstalled my windows, but nothing helped. Still my mouse side-keys somehow binded to music player and office. Any suggestion?

It would be helpful if you told us what mouse do you use...
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your mouse is defective or your roommate / sibling is playing with you, and you've got a fancy mouse with programmable buttons and onboard memory.
Install mouse software and check what those keys are bound to.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Please mind where you are posting. Forum bugs and issues are, like title suggests, only for issues you encounter while browsing on forums. Any other issues belong to Troubleshooting subforum.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv