Whats This Song Called

Snapy1

It's in the About section.

Not the exact song tho, just where he got it from. I want to know if anyone on the forums knows what its called before I go on a wild goose chase finding it. 

Not the exact song tho, just where he got it from. I want to know if anyone on the forums knows what its called before I go on a wild goose chase finding it. 

Well, I think all of the Vsauce songs are by Jake Chudnow. Jakes' channel does not have all of his songs. He has hundreds. So that's a good starting point. As far as which exact song it is, it won't take that long to look. Plus you may find some pretty dang interesting thhings.

Hopefully someone can still find it for you though. I may take a look when I get on my home PC.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

dowload Shazam on your phone and then use that when it comes on

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/