Seeking manual for MSI b660m mortar ddr4 wifi

Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-B660M-MORTAR-WIFI-DDR4/support#manual

?

I myself have had weird stuff happen on AMD's site where certain downloads just disappear and then pop back up a day or so later but the manual is there for me, at the moment. 

So the manual is apparently on a dvd so I assumed it was just a download away.  Wrong, apparently.  MSI website seems to have various drivers but no manual for download 🤬. Do I need to build another system just to read the damn manual?!  This is asinine.  I just took apart my old rig which WAS old enough to actually have a dvd drive.  My new case doesn’t even have a 5.5” slot.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-B660M-MORTAR-WIFI-DDR4/support#manual

?

I myself have had weird stuff happen on AMD's site where certain downloads just disappear and then pop back up a day or so later but the manual is there for me, at the moment. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Thx. U rok.  I swear I looked at that very page but that button wasn’t there.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

Thx. U rok.  I swear I looked at that very page but that button wasn’t there.

Like I said, having seen weird shit happen on MSI's site before, I believe you. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16