Are there any ATX 3.0 power supplies released?

LeWhiske

Basically the title. I've been looking everywhere and it doesn't look like any have released. If there are can you link them below? Thanks!

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

You can get 1650 watt thermaltake gf3 psu right now on Amazon for 299.

Has two of the new 600 watt atx 3.0 cables 

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/toughpower-gf3-1650w-gold-tt-premium-edition.html?___store=us

image.jpeg.31ca54c4e778cdbcf390c57ece59dff6.jpeg

CPU:                       Motherboard:                Graphics:                                 Ram:                            Screen:

i9-13900KS   Asus z790 HERO      ASUS TUF 4090 OC    GSkill 7600 DDR5       ASUS 48" OLED 138hz

On 10/2/2022 at 8:49 PM, Shzzit said:

You can get 1650 watt thermaltake gf3 psu right now on Amazon for 299.

Has two of the new 600 watt atx 3.0 cables 

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/toughpower-gf3-1650w-gold-tt-premium-edition.html?___store=us

I guess some want to have 1 PC for both render and gaming at the same time. As the only card right now that i know of that uses the PCIE 5.0 power connector is the RTX 4090 I guess it is for them who want to keep on using a 2 GPU set up for their system software.  I cannot think of any consumer software that will allow the user to split the load between 2 GPUs. Putting all of 1 load onto one GPU and using the other for whatever the OS tells it too. Production programs 2 examples come to mind Blender CUDA and OptiX render then you have Adobe Premiere Pro. For both you have to go into settings and set it up yourself. 

Due to the massive heatsink i think the people who do do that will wait for the water cooled ones and/or for a water block so to have enough physical room in the case and on the motherboard for 2.

10 minutes ago, yumri4a said:

I guess some want to have 1 PC for both render and gaming at the same time. As the only card right now that i know of that uses the PCIE 5.0 power connector is the RTX 4090 I guess it is for them who want to keep on using a 2 GPU set up for their system software.  I cannot think of any consumer software that will allow the user to split the load between 2 GPUs. Putting all of 1 load onto one GPU and using the other for whatever the OS tells it too. Production programs 2 examples come to mind Blender CUDA and OptiX render then you have Adobe Premiere Pro. For both you have to go into settings and set it up yourself. 

Due to the massive heatsink i think the people who do do that will wait for the water cooled ones and/or for a water block so to have enough physical room in the case and on the motherboard for 2.

Plus you never know, maybe next gen 5000 series gpus will need TWO of the new 16pin connectors lol.  I wouldn't be surprised hahaha.

CPU:                       Motherboard:                Graphics:                                 Ram:                            Screen:

i9-13900KS   Asus z790 HERO      ASUS TUF 4090 OC    GSkill 7600 DDR5       ASUS 48" OLED 138hz

1 hour ago, Dogzilla07 said:

MSi 1000W AiP and Thermaltake GF3 850W passed all ATX 3.0 spec testing

Good to hear, usly ones with 10-12 year warranty’s do pretty good in testing.