Am I dealing with trojan virus here?

triQz

Recently I downloaded pirated version of autocad and realised its not autocad at all, but I realised it after I clicked on installer file. Immediately I got notification from Windows Security that there are
harmful files(it said trojan-something) and I deleted them through windows security.

So I tought I got rid of whatever it was, until today when someone logged onto my email with my pc using what google says harmful malware on one of my devices(my pc) and it logged me off of that account.
Should I be worried? Should I just format everything and reinstall windows?

I would first get Malwarebytes, for example, and do a system scan. If that comes up clean then it's up to you. If you feel really worried, do a reinstall, otherwise leave it be. In any case changing your passwords would be a wise decision as well to be safe. While you're at it make sure you have two-factor authentication enabled as well on anything that offers it ideally, or at least your important accounts.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Malwarebytes, and follow up with HitmanPro. 

Recover any affected accounts, and change ALL passwords. 

If you want to take it a step further, after getting rid of the malware, back up important system files and reinstall windows. It may not be necessary, but it's entirely up to you.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

22 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Malwarebytes, and follow up with HitmanPro. 

Recover any affected accounts, and change ALL passwords. 

If you want to take it a step further, after getting rid of the malware, back up important system files and reinstall windows. It may not be necessary, but it's entirely up to you.

after what seems to be a hack of this level?  Reinstalling windows is nearly mandatory. 

1 hour ago, tikker said:

I would first get Malwarebytes, for example, and do a system scan. If that comes up clean then it's up to you. If you feel really worried, do a reinstall, otherwise leave it be. In any case changing your passwords would be a wise decision as well to be safe. While you're at it make sure you have two-factor authentication enabled as well on anything that offers it ideally, or at least your important accounts.

I went through malwarebyets scan, hitmanpro scan it shows no threats. Is it possible that virus deleted itself from pc after collecting certain information?

10 minutes ago, triQz said:

I went through malwarebyets scan, hitmanpro scan it shows no threats. Is it possible that virus deleted itself from pc after collecting certain information?

Who knows. Hard to tell without knowing its name. Since you mention Windows Defender triggered chances are the virus was caught during a premptive scan and never executed, unless you told Defender to execute it anyway, or at least was stopped and removed quickly (hopefully). If  MBAM and Hitman come back clean it's probably gone, but if you are paranoid you can always format the drive and reinstall.

1 hour ago, triQz said:

So I tought I got rid of whatever it was, until today when someone logged onto my email with my pc using what google says harmful malware on one of my devices(my pc) and it logged me off of that account.

This could be coincidence. Did the email explicitely say someone logged into your account, or was it just the generic "supsicious/unknown login attempt" email? That can be a variety of things from actual malicious attempts to simply you using a VPN. You can also check https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to see if your information was involved in any leaks or breaches. In either case, when in doubt change your passwords (and enable 2FA like I mentioned to make malicious logins harder).

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

16 minutes ago, tikker said:

Who knows. Hard to tell without knowing its name. Since you mention Windows Defender triggered chances are the virus was caught during a premptive scan and never executed, unless you told Defender to execute it anyway, or at least was stopped and removed quickly (hopefully). If  MBAM and Hitman come back clean it's probably gone, but if you are paranoid you can always format the drive and reinstall.

This could be coincidence. Did the email explicitely say someone logged into your account, or was it just the generic "supsicious/unknown login attempt" email? That can be a variety of things from actual malicious attempts to simply you using a VPN. You can also check https://haveibeenpwned.com/ to see if your information was involved in any leaks or breaches. In either case, when in doubt change your passwords (and enable 2FA like I mentioned to make malicious logins harder).

It only said suspicious app detected that someone might have accessed my google, and yeah, I dont nor have used vpn at all.