What logitech mouse is most like the G600 in terms of weight and feel

Linus No Beard

I love my G600 but recently it has been double clicking so called Logitech and my mouse is warranty yay but they are out of stock boo. And not wanting to wait 3-4 weeks with a useless mouse I went to put a new switch in no problem right I have successfully desoldered stuff before well look at me 2 hours later with all 3 pads ripped and no life. I can still wait for Logitech to maybe get a G600 in stock and send me one but at this point I just wanna get something that is not the amazon basics office muse I am using to write this now. I don't have a big budget and I don't want to go wireless I don't care what you say it is not as good as a wired on and I don't like running out of battery mid game the most important thing to mew is the feel in the hand as the I have been using the G600 for years and I am in love with the design so I just need something of the same size and shape.

I have a G602 at work, and a G604 at home, they are similar size and weight. I prefer the 604 for weight but the 602 has better material quality. See if you can find one on sale somewhere. They are a tad overpriced.

15 minutes ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

I have a G602 at work, and a G604 at home, they are similar size and weight. I prefer the 604 for weight but the 602 has better material quality. See if you can find one on sale somewhere. They are a tad overpriced.

Despite the numbering, the G602 and G604 are basically nothing like the G600 in shape. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16