Windows store Icon, white or blue

Meowth LVL255

I have 3 Windows 11 PCs, all up to date with Windows updates and store updates, all share pretty much the same settings. The Windows store icon on my desktop and first laptop are white and my 2nd laptop is blue. I quite like the blue icon better. Is there a way to change that somewhere? Google searching doesn't seem to give proper results being dark mode for the store, which... lol duh, and something about a blacked-out icon which is an obvious bug and someone looking for a fix. I'm just wanting to know how to change the icon to blue like my 2nd laptop has it. I found 1 post online about someone asking how to change it, but as usual, they got no response. I'd appreciate it if someone were to direct me to the setting.

white/blue is the latest icon.

white/black is the old icon

white shows on dark theme

blue on white theme

Open the Store app, go to Library, and hit the Get Updates button to update all apps using the Store update system, and the Store itself.

9 hours ago, Meowth LVL255 said:

I have 3 Windows 11 PCs, all up to date with Windows updates and store updates, all share pretty much the same settings.

5 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

white/blue is the latest icon.

white/black is the old icon

white shows on dark theme

blue on white theme

Open the Store app, go to Library, and hit the Get Updates button to update all apps using the Store update system, and the Store itself.

By what you say, the store icon only turns blue when you have a light windows theme which I'm not willing to do just for a blue icon.