Who should i ask to dance

spwath

Ok I'm back, going to get on bus to school soon

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ok I'm back, going to get on bus to school soon

Don't forget : love is like a flower,ephemeral.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Don't forget : love is like a flower,ephemeral.

Uh hu...

I will do it 2marrow, right now I have a cold and an not all spiffied up.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Uh hu...

I will do it 2marrow, right now I have a cold and an not all spiffied up.

Oh wait,this is just a dance not a relationship.Useless post.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Oh wait,this is just a dance not a relationship.Useless post.

Not really. Dances can be the start of a relationship.

Last night I had a dream about girl a.

I was video chatting her (no idea why, I don't video chat) then I reached out and touched her boob (don't ask how, it's a dream) and was surprised but OK with it and then I just started like massaging her boobs. And there was something about how I told a guy from one direction about it.

It was weird. But nice.

Got to go, at school.

I'll check new replies at lunch

I was video chatting her (no idea why, I don't video chat) then I reached out and touched her boob (don't ask how, it's a dream) and was surprised but OK with it and then I just started like massaging her boobs. And there was something about how I told a guy from one direction about it.

It was weird. But nice.

Well,last night I dreamt a snake fell on me and today a girl wearing a snake ring accidentally fell on me.

Weird dreams.

It was weird. But nice.

Yar,

I get you me matey.

I was dreaming about my deep blue sea and all the booty that she holds.

I can tell yee me wench was mighty angry when she found out I was thinking of the deep as a mistress.

But enough about dreaming, stop being a sprog.

Yee better be swashbucklin' tha wench when you return from yonder.

Yo ho ho.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Girl C, A is the girl that you will pine over for your entire life. B is your friend.

But none if your going just on looks

Girl A: Go big or go home.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

OK thanks for an the replies, I'm in lunch now, I'll be here for 10 min

Got to go, will check replies after school

I don't know about you, but if it were me, I wouldn't bother... I never understood the concept of needing somebody to go to a prom with. Not having somebody to "go with" doesn't mean you're not cool or anything like that. How many people will actually spend all their time with the person they asked to go with? Probably very few. I didn't go with anyone to my leavers' ball, and nobody really cared. I still had a great time with my friends and danced all night (and ended up getting a foot cramp). My mum was there too because she and my dad work at the school I go to, so I had to dance with her as well... At least she's a good dancer :P

You'll quickly realise that once you get to college, there's more to life than needing a date to a prom. In fact I have my college ball this Friday. Nobody has bothered to find somebody to go with, because we all know it doesn't matter that much.

If having somebody to go with will make you happy, then by all means go ahead and ask one of them. But what will you remember most? The girl you chose to go with or the time you spent at the prom interacting with people and having fun?

If I had to pick, I would choose the one I feel the most comfortable around and the one I know I would have a lot of fun with.

Good luck ;)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

just choose which one you can bang. you're still young not that you'd marry her anyways.

advice

1- choose whoever you can bang right on the spot.

2- then move to the 2nd girl you can taste.

3- gotta taste them all.

3 simple stuff.

Live your life like a dream.

your not dating any of these girls so just pick the hottest and start there. thats what I did for prom and boy was I the talk around the school afterwards. 

man whore :P haha

My advice..

Ask none of them. go to the prom, look sad in the corner, a girl will totally come and ask you what's wrong, explain you couldn't get anyone to take you, she will feel sympathetic and ask you to dance

Then you have found a girl that actually cares

(or it could backfire and you look like a retard but hey who doesnt at a dance)

Please do not follow my advice 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Girl C matey, she lives close so when you pick her up (it is prom right time right?)  you don't waste too much gas, she knows you and what your about and such..  plus it sounds like she's one of those 'friends' that expect more.. not sure could be wrong..

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

C and to fully convince her, show her this Poll.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I'm back.

Thanks for ask the replies.

I'll ask girl c on bus home 2marrow

C and to fully convince her, show her this Poll.

Yeah um no...

But yeah I'll ask c 2martowtomorrow

So any tips on asking her/how

really?! :D Well have fun at the dance, whomever you may chose. Also, congraz on 2000 posts

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

really?! :D Well have fun at the dance, whomever you may chose. Also, congraz on 2000 posts

Hey i dont have 2000 posts. 1999.

Get a Rolls, hire a chauffeur. Problem solved.

However, if you're 16. Get a Ferrari or Lamborghini. Bet you'd have a 99% chance of getting accepted.

This man has some solid advice.

Remember, the faster you corner, the wetter she gets.

This man has some solid advice.

Remember, the faster you corner, the wetter she gets.

Yeah no. IM 14.