Trying to install Windows on GPT Drive

NoLoMo
Go to solution Solved by NoLoMo,
46 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Generally it’s just one go.  I haven’t updated an asus motherboard in many years, so I have no up-to-date specific knowledge.  I did edit that earlier post though it may be reassuring.

On 9/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, Robchil said:

If i'm on.. i'm sure others will as well.. here it's 07:48 now depending on timezone. 😄

Well I got it to work, and I am now on a GPT partition. Unless these is something else I would need to do thank you very much for the support!

The BIOS Flashing was the key to the success. For future reference I updated to P4.80 and UEFI now works. 

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Generally it’s just one go.  I haven’t updated an asus motherboard in many years, so I have no up-to-date specific knowledge.  I did edit that earlier post though it may be reassuring.

Well imma try to update to 4.80 then. It the only one that doesnt require me install something else first so I will start there. Wish me luck

18 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Was successful on the flashing the BIOS but it still doesnt work. 

UEFI that is, everything else seems fine

Edited by NoLoMo

46 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

On 9/8/2022 at 10:48 PM, Robchil said:

If i'm on.. i'm sure others will as well.. here it's 07:48 now depending on timezone. 😄

Well I got it to work, and I am now on a GPT partition. Unless these is something else I would need to do thank you very much for the support!

The BIOS Flashing was the key to the success. For future reference I updated to P4.80 and UEFI now works.