BenQ XL2420Z Worth Getting?

I play a lot of CS:GO and Battlefield 4. I really enjoy the game, but most good players use 144hz monitors.

Now I know higher the refresh rate is better, so is it worth me getting the BenQ XL2420Z?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BenQ-XL2420Z-inch-Gaming-Monitor/dp/B00HZF2MPE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398638640&sr=8-1&keywords=benq+xl2420z

I really like the look of the monitor and its at a good price.

I already have 2 IPS displays but these are not the best for gaming.

Thanks, Alfie.

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

I have the previous version, the TE.

For anything fast and especially FPS games it is a noticeable improvement to the point that I would not trade it for an IPS panel. Now you already HAVE an IPS panel so why the hell not make a three monitor setup, game on the 144 and consume media on the IPS? :D

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

The ASUS VG248QE 144Hz is a much better monitor at a lower price. CS:GO looks gorgeous on them.

The ASUS VG248QE 144Hz is a much better monitor at a lower price. CS:GO looks gorgeous on them.

The 2420TE beat the ASUS offering in colour accuracy and other tests I'm sure the Z is even better.

The 2420TE beat the ASUS offering in colour accuracy and other tests I'm sure the Z is even better.

The 2420TE has color issues out of the box, requires ALOT of tweaking to get it right

The 2420TE has color issues out of the box, requires ALOT of tweaking to get it right

It requires shifting a couple settings that are found with a fast google. Looks great now.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

The Z is an upgrade but its not an obviously better one. On the one hand it definitely improved latency and added some really cool new modes to the strobing and such that are great. But they also seem to have overdone the RTC which means it ghosts and blurs a bit more than the 2411T/2420T models. I think overall its progress but its not a perfect monitor. Colourwise like most of these high refresh screens it'll need calibration to produce something reasonable, they tend to be overbright and under contrasted but the frequency and response time of them is second to none.