What GPU to get for Ryzen 3 3200g

GameR69

Hello! I was planning to upgrade my GPU and get something better; the options I've got based around my budget are RTX 2060 (12gb) , Rx 6600 and Rx 6600 XT (I really don't want to get GTX 1650,1660). These are the only new options available for around 400$ in my region unfortunately. Any suggestions on what I should get? and I'm aware of the bottleneck I may in the future upgrade my CPU as well, I also wanted to inquire about what CPUs will be compatible with my current motherboard (Gigabyte a320m-s2h) and have lower bottleneck with any of the cards I mentioned above. I've also read about the Rx 6600 is PCIE 4.0 and my board is 3.0 there might be some issues with my NVME drive due to lack of lanes or something as you can see here. any help and suggestions will be greatly appreciated! 

Unfortunately you'll likely have to upgrade your motherboard. The A320 only supports first and second gen ryzen. 
For the graphics card you should go with one of the AMD cards. 

For CPU upgrades, it'd be best to wait for 6th gen Ryzen, or get something intel.

AMD Ryzen 4000 'Zen 3' CPUs Compatible With X570 & B550 Chipset

😳
Not that active so I may not respond.

9 minutes ago, Cool_Evlo said:

Unfortunately you'll likely have to upgrade your motherboard. The A320 only supports first and second gen ryzen. 
For the graphics card you should go with one of the AMD cards. 

For CPU upgrades, it'd be best to wait for 6th gen Ryzen, or get something intel.

AMD Ryzen 4000 'Zen 3' CPUs Compatible With X570 & B550 Chipset

The 3200g is a 4/8 that’s not dissimilar to some of the earlier gen 4/8 intels.  That a series board is a problem because it won’t do ryzen 3 and won’t have enough VRM for an 8 core or larger chip so the fastest cpu it can even possibly take is a 3600.  The 6600 is about on par with a 1080. If you want more GPU than that you’re probably going to have to upgrade the cpu and motherboard.  It will be important to look at what pinouts the video card has.  A lot of lower end AMD cards will be things like pcie4 x8 and pcie4 x4.  Your motherboard is pcie3 but may not even be pcie3x16 by default.  Which means it’s real possible you’re looking at pcie3 x8.  One question is what monitor you have.  If it’s 1080p@60 a big video card would be wasted anyway.  So more than a 6600 would be kind of pointless.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.