Cases with the PSU on the bottom, SFX please?

Edward78

Really is so want this ZS A4L V1 https://zscases.com/products/zs-a4l-v1 at 205 depth, so my GPU will fit. I know that is not happening, so what small, 6ish inch tall cases have a PSU at the bottom?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

Any reason psu has to be at the bottom?

You need a longer gpu length so its more logical to get a case where the psu is on the side or in a spot that doesnt interfere with a psu like a nr200p

The case needs to be 6" tall? That's not a ton of options... 

I know in one of your other threads about picking a case I suggested Meshlicious, was there a reason that won't work? It'll fit any GPU and the PSU is at the bottom. 

The PSU has to be at the bottom and the case has to be 6 inches tall total?

You realize even an SFX PSU is 2.5 inches tall? 

The case you linked to where you said the only problem was it wasn't deep enough is much more than 6 inches tall. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

If you have that strict of a requirement you'd probably be better off just making your own

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 minute ago, OddOod said:

If you have that strict of a requirement you'd probably be better off just making your own

The one I linked, how hard would it be to make it deeper?

MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen AM4 M.2 USB 3 DDR4 HDMI Display Port Mini-ITX Motherboard (B450I Gaming Plus AC), AMD Ryzen 7 2700 4.1 GHz, TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) Ram, EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC Gaming, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, Metal Backplate, LHR

39 minutes ago, Middcore said:

The case you linked to where you said the only problem was it wasn't deep enough is much more than 6 inches tall. 

I believe they mean "deep" based on the dimensions, but I could be wrong. 

image.png.9802dea6d6ec851aa8821ec795cb8262.png

@Edward78 a similar case would be the Velka 3

https://www.velkase.com/products/velka-3 

Dimensions (L x W x H)

189 x 96 x 218 mm (7.4 x 3.8 x 8.6 in)

If you like this option I'd recommend picking up the available PSU with the case

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, Middcore said:

The PSU has to be at the bottom and the case has to be 6 inches tall total?

You realize even an SFX PSU is 2.5 inches tall? 

Yes deep (front to back).

1 minute ago, Edward78 said:

205mm, if that's the length of your GPU, is just over 8". 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

19 hours ago, Edward78 said:

19 hours ago, Middcore said:

205mm, if that's the length of your GPU, is just over 8". 

I think that is what my card in sig is.

2 minutes ago, Edward78 said:

I think that is what my card in sig is.

201.8mm according to EVGA, but close enough.

Even the case you linked to in the first post which you said isn't deep enough is over six inches deep. 

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

201.8mm according to EVGA, but close enough.

Even the case you linked to in the first post which you said isn't deep enough is over six inches deep. 

If the SGPC K40 had metal vented sides and was black, it would be perfect.