Building a pc got the parts but help

Spokexe

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://newegg.io/3c34c0b

When you say "got the parts," do you mean that the list you linked are parts you already own?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

When you say "got the parts," do you mean that the list you linked are parts you already own?

The list he linked is just a list of the garbage Core-X CPU's Intel shat out in a panic when Ryzen appeared so I hope not. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

The list he linked is just a list of the garbage Core-X CPU's Intel shat out in a panic when Ryzen appeared so I hope not. 

If that is what OP has I'm at least going to recommend a monstrous overclock because those CPUs are only compatible with overbuilt boards and have excellent memory controllers if I recall.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

7 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

No i just found compatible parts

Just now, Spokexe said:

Using PCPartPicker is highly recommended. 

What is your budget, and what country? You've picked some very outdated components.

Primary PC:

1 minute ago, Spokexe said:

Compatible with what?

Your Newegg link is just a link to a list of a certain line of CPU's which you should not use. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

@OP We need a budget and a country, plus a usecase. This is clearly stated in the post recommendation on this sub. 
Anyways, welcome to the forums.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

38 minutes ago, Spokexe said:

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

https://newegg.io/3c34c0b

the reason these budget and country prompts are to be used is to help us help you... it does no help to anyone to leave them blank. Also use pcpartpicker, it organizes parts way better