PC case electrical insulation (?)

MiyaX

So I was window shopping at a local pc center for my first build and this clerk from a local Pc store was giving some case recommendations. He mentioned that I shouldnt choose a cheap (let's say sub $60) case because they are not designed to be electrically insulated. I was really confused by it because in the few research I've done, I've never heard of such term being used when talking about cases. 

He later expanded on it saying that brands such as Asus, Msi, Lian li, BEQUIET design their cases with some sort of electrical insulation to prevent static, getting shocked when touching the case and to take care of the other components. He added "that's why their cases are over $100, stay away from the cheaper ones".

Enough said, I smell bs and just an attempt to make me go for a more expensive case for the wrong reasons but in the slight chance this guy is right, please enlighten me.

Edit: some grammar errors

All cases should be electrically grounded through the power supply, unless it's a really bad case made of plastic or something (in which case it's not going to shock you anyway). If your house electrical socket isn't grounded then you can get shocked by touching the case, but that isn't because of the case.

That person at the store was talking out of their ass. 

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

That person at the store was talking out of their ass. 

This + thats basically an upselling tactic happening