Any alternatives to the O11 Dynamic EVO?

Bean0s

I want a large case that looks good and made of premium materials. Any suggestions? Open to anything :)

3 hours ago, Bean0s said:

I want a large case that looks good and made of premium materials. Any suggestions? Open to anything 馃檪

Welcome to the forum!

Personally I use the Fractal design Torrent it has great airflow and the design is something different.
Corsair 4000D Airflow is also a very premium case with great looks and聽functionality.

Recent build:聽Fractal Design - Torrent review /聽Meshify C聽/聽The 1080TI Strix Noctua mod /聽Define S X58 Xeon build /聽Specs:聽i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 - 聽Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white聽- EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

2 hours ago, Wildgg said:

Welcome to the forum!

Personally I use the Fractal design Torrent it has great airflow and the design is something different.
Corsair 4000D Airflow is also a very premium case with great looks and聽functionality.

Thanks so much for the reply! Looking for something a bit bigger than the fractual torrent although apart from that I like it a lot. The Corsair 4000D isn鈥檛 really my style. I鈥檓 more of a minimalist and things need to look good if that makes sense. Idk I鈥檓 picky lol.

lian li lancool?

corsair 7000

lian li 011聽 xl

Phanteks聽 Enthoo Pro 2

NZXT H510 Flow

Antec Performance Series P120 Crystal

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 hour ago, Bean0s said:

I鈥檓 more of a minimalist and things need to look good if that makes sense.

>"minimalist"

>wants a case which is a glass RGB aquarium that even puts the cable rats' nest behind the motherboard tray on public display

Dennis, is that you?聽

No, it doesn't really make sense. "Looking good" is subjective, we don't know what you like. "Premium materials" also doesn't really mean anything, all PC cases are made out of pretty much the same stuff.聽

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.聽 If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

well a premium material would be aluminum case but not many make case in that anymore. i think there are custom itm case but that's about it.聽 lian li use to have the premium case with there raw aluminum... man miss thows cases... but things had to change. the evo has the most premium side panels that ive seen but there are parts of that case that are cheaply made like the fan mounts... and its small to the point you cant fint 140mm fans at the bottom.. even thow you should. seems like they spend most of the time on addons...

hmm what about the Phanteks Enthoo 719 thow having the front bloced off wont be as good as cool and in front but it dose still have side intake...

there also the Cooler Master MasterCase SL600M

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Thank you all for your replies, really appreciate it聽:). Will have to do a bit more research but I'm leaning towards the NZXT H7 Flow or the Fractual Design Torrent.聽

10 minutes ago, Bean0s said:

Fractual Design Torrent

if yer not planning to watercool, this is the case (cable management a bit trickier)

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski聽N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

The lian-li o11d [I have an rog xl and a black standard o11d] is a great case but they seem to be everywhere.聽

I spotted two new cases I kinda like the look of and thought I'd throw these in the mix.

Hyte y60 - https://hyte.com/store/y60/

Looks kinda cool and fancy angled glass front. New company and product but really different.

Antec cannon open air case -聽https://www.antec.com/product/case/cannon

SO different. Its an open air case so expect dust everywhere. Not everyone will like this but the design is fun for water cooling.聽