First time building a PC which is my dream from my childhood

Budget (including currency): about 650usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Light gaming, eSports and just excel and light editing practice.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I already have a processor which is i3 12100F that I bought for 115usd. A Gigabyte H610 H motherboard because I can't really afford to buy a MSI B660-A for now. And a sapphire rx 570 4gb which my friend sold to me for 120usd. 

I'm trying to build my first pc. I was hoping to ask for opinions for a good ram (have a reputable brand and relatively cheap). Same for the SSD. I was hoping for 1 m.2 and 1 SATA SSD. 

Hope anyone can help me.

Since you have an H610 board there's no point going above 3200Mhz ram since that won't be supported. This kit from G skill will give you the maximum speed supported for a decent price. You mentioned wanting 2 drives but didn't say what you'd like for capacity. The Intel 660p is a good choice for a budget NVME drive. For a SATA drive I'd either reccomend the Crucial MX500 or the Samsung 870 Evo. But to be honest you could probably get away with a hard drive for a secondary storage device, as long as you're not putting your OS on there and you need a lot of cheap storage. You didn't mention PSU or case, but aim for at least 500W (PSUs in your country seem to be hard to find for some reason? I could barely find any on pcpartpicker.) And a case with good airflow. 

1 hour ago, ExpiredPancake said:

Since you have an H610 board there's no point going above 3200Mhz ram since that won't be supported. This kit from G skill will give you the maximum speed supported for a decent price. You mentioned wanting 2 drives but didn't say what you'd like for capacity. The Intel 660p is a good choice for a budget NVME drive. For a SATA drive I'd either reccomend the Crucial MX500 or the Samsung 870 Evo. But to be honest you could probably get away with a hard drive for a secondary storage device, as long as you're not putting your OS on there and you need a lot of cheap storage. You didn't mention PSU or case, but aim for at least 500W (PSUs in your country seem to be hard to find for some reason? I could barely find any on pcpartpicker.) And a case with good airflow. 

Hi there! I have ordered somehow like the DIY brand and it's a mAtx form.

For the PSU, I've been eyeing a Corsair CV550.

Also the Gskill kit that have 3200Mhz ram. 

I was hoping for a 500gb m.2 from Western Blue SN570. And Crucial MX500 is in the cart too. The MX500 would be for the boot drive? I don't really know what to call it. And the MX500 500gb for the storage.

The games I would be trying most of the time are games like GTA V, RDR1-2 and some eSports games. Is the 500gb enough? or I should opt to a 1TB mechanical drive?

Thanks you very much!