Will my pc bottleneck?

Falcon7896

Hey guys, I'm planning on building a pc, my specs will be RX 6600 XT, I5 12400F, 16GB DDR4 ram.

I'm planning on playing games like COD MW multiplayer, COD Warzone, Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, etc.

my monitor is a 1600x900P monitor, I was wondering if I would get a bottleneck of any sort?

Completely overkill system for playing on a 900p monitor.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Bottlenecks are unavoidable. There are points in every system where a slowdown is possible. However, you won't see any FPS drops over what could be, especially on a 1600x900 monitor. Although, what speed is your RAM? 

14 minutes ago, Falcon7896 said:

Hey guys, I'm planning on building a pc, my specs will be RX 6600 XT, I5 12400F, 16GB DDR4 ram.

I'm planning on playing games like COD MW multiplayer, COD Warzone, Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, etc.

my monitor is a 1600x900P monitor, I was wondering if I would get a bottleneck of any sort?

If you are getting a new system you may as well upgrade your monitor as well. 1080 or 1440 is the question there...

Main bottleneck is monitor but i assume youll upgrade it soon

Your pc is fine other than the monitor, cpu isnt holding back the gpu which is ideal, if you have <3000 rams you can overclock to 3000/3200 cl16 as most ics are capable of that

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Main bottleneck is monitor but i assume youll upgrade it soon

Your pc is fine other than the monitor, cpu isnt holding back the gpu which is ideal, if you have <3000 rams you can overclock to 3000/3200 cl16 as most ics are capable of that

Even LPX can do that.

Just now, JKRsega said:

Even LPX can do that.

Ics are the only thing that matter not branding

3200 bin rams with 8gbit mfr vs generic 2666 bin bare pcb with micron 8gbit rev e ofc the bare pcb 2666 will win by a landslide overclocking capabilities wise

20 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

OP will not have that same monitor forever. 

Are we sure? 😛 All I'm saying is the primary "bottleneck" to him having the best gaming experience will be the display. Especially for all those competitive shooters he's playing, the monitor being 900p aside I'm pretty sure it isn't high refresh rate either.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

900p monitor *shudder*

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Resolution isn't the important part. That monitor probably has very low refresh rate and if it's an IPS probably smears something fierce. I'd eventually want to budget and upgrade that at a later date.

Forgot to mention monitor overclocking exists so just make a custom resolution in your drivers and oc to 75hz or more to alliviate the monitor issue till you get a new one