I want to sell my domain

Hi, I dont know should I grow my site more, or to sell my domain. I m 17 year old, and dont have any income, so paying plan on GoDaddy is a bit challenging for me because If I dont success I will be down good. So 1 day GoDaddy showed me that my domain costs something about 1342$ (There is photo). I m wondering If I can sell it for somewhere that price or what, someone say GoDaddy show less then real value is, and someone say that my domain dont cost more then 20$. My site is Blog, where I post articles about for example "Best macbook 2022" and there are links for amazon affilate. Also I paid Meta Ads, had reach about 3k and 11 Link clicks, 0 of them clicked and bought on my site. I think yesterday I got email from google first for search console, then for google AdSense. From Search Console Team I got like from 1.07.2022 my site is showing on google search, but I cant find it searching up to 10 pages, and in it says average position is 10,7. I will just put photos and you will understand. Thanks 

www.firebl.com is domain name.

Domainvalue.png

Performans.png

meta.png

amazonaffi.png

blog.png

I mean, you can just click the sell button and see if someone is wanting to buy the domain for that price

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

I mean, you can just click the sell button and see if someone is wanting to buy the domain for that price

Do you have experience with GoDaddy? By selling domain, what is being with my website ? 

I doubt that the domain is worth anything, except to you. firebl has no significant or unique meaning, only for you.

54 minutes ago, Pavo05 said:

Do you have experience with GoDaddy? By selling domain, what is being with my website ? 

No domain means your website isn't reachable, except by IP. Which can be problematic if you need things like HTTPS.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

What it's showing is what whatever algorithm they use thinks someone might be wanting to buy that domain for $1300ish, probably referencing, placement in ads etc. It's not going to sell unless that is actually the case.

That would transfer only the domain, not the website itself. So that domain you advertised with would then point to the new owner's website which would probably be completely unrelated. Your website would still be yours, and you could attach another domain to it but obviously while the contents would still be there you'd be starting fresh as to getting traffic to it, would have to change name references everywhere etc.

I.e. basically you'd be selling the work you put in getting that domain referenced.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Thanks for information, so it is knowable just when I sell it ,will it be 10$ or 1000$. What you recommend me, keep it going and hope I will success, or just to try to sell it? If I sell should I go sell button on goddady or to post it on some other site ? 

2 hours ago, LWM723 said:

I doubt that the domain is worth anything, except to you. firebl has no significant or unique meaning, only for you.

sad ;(

It's worth something if you sell it with the website. I don't know how much though.

57 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

It's worth something if you sell it with the website. I don't know how much though.

Atleast that, what is process of transfering my domain and site? How do someone get it for them, when its on goddady and there is no chance to get html code of site.