Does the BenQ MOBIUZ EX3210U have adjustable profiles?

Searching for a monitor that I can use for productivity, mostly programming. Need a big monitor, no smaller than a 27'', no smaller than 1440p which I can also game on so I'll need a minimum of 120hz. I've found this BenQ monitor that seems to tick all boxes.

Just that doing research, I've read that if response time too low and refrershrate too high can actually make productivity more difficult by putting more eyestrain on things like reading text for hours compared to a much "worse" performing monitor. Most results seem to indicate no less than 5ms should be fine for eyes reading text all day long.

The question is, can I customise this monitor with easily swappable profiles? Let's say I play a game with default stuff, 2ms delay, 144hz but the moment I need to work, I switch the profile on the monitor that limits the hz to lets say 75 and slows down the monitor to 5ms so there's less flicker. Is that how that works? Does the monitor allow for such features? I have a 3 button controller from a BenQ 240hz monitor, is the 3 button controller for other BenQ monitors supported?

Such a headache trying to find a monitor that can do both office work and gaming from time to time. I'd rather have one setup do both than have to fall back on one monitor for productivity and another for games.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

Where did you get the idea that faster monitors have more eye strain? Brighter ones, maybe, but not faster ones. Pretty much all good monitors are already flicker-free.

It's no headache to find a good hybrid monitor. Pretty much all decent gaming monitors also make for great office monitors, especially a 4K one like the BenQ.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Where did you get the idea that faster monitors have more eye strain? Brighter ones, maybe, but not faster ones. Pretty much all good monitors are already flicker-free.

It's no headache to find a good hybrid monitor. Pretty much all decent gaming monitors also make for great office monitors, especially a 4K one like the BenQ.

Just started reading different threads on different forums. Saw this point so many times it's starting to seem like there's some truth to it merely out of repetition. Since this is the internet I assume 90% of everything is bs but I can't tell, especially when I know so little about monitors. This is made worse by the fact that I do have a pretty dark, ultra fast, 240hz 1ms GtG response time Zowie monitor and sometimes I have noticed horizontal lines after reading long word documents but can't tell if they're on the screen it's my eyes playing a trick on me, like an imprint of light background against the text.

Or I could just be going insane and seeing things how they aren't.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

2 minutes ago, venomtail said:

Just started reading different threads on different forums. Saw this point so many times it's starting to seem like there's some truth to it merely out of repetition. Since this is the internet I assume 90% of everything is bs but I can't tell, especially when I know so little about monitors. This is made worse by the fact that I do have a pretty dark, ultra fast, 240hz 1ms GtG response time Zowie monitor and sometimes I have noticed horizontal lines after reading long word documents but can't tell if they're on the screen it's my eyes playing a trick on me, like an imprint of light background against the text.

Or I could just be going insane and seeing things how they aren't.

Whatever lines you're seeing i can promise it's not normal behavior. Not for a gaming monitor and not for any other monitor. So don't expect a new monitor to have this issue. In my experience a higher refresh rate and faster response time are not drawbacks. Even in office-type work the smoother image can help.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Whatever lines you're seeing i can promise it's not normal behavior. Not for a gaming monitor and not for any other monitor. So don't expect a new monitor to have this issue. In my experience a higher refresh rate and faster response time are not drawbacks. Even in office-type work the smoother image can help.

Thank you, that's calmed me.

Now that I think about it, it could just be just my eyes getting used to the contrast lines of white background against dark text that you see for ages when reading something then you immediately notice it as you switch to something else that has a different layout.