Red Orchestra 2 is now free to get and keep for life in Steam. This will last for only 24 hours!!! Get it now!

Thank you good sir.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Your name implies providence.  Some may have thought freexavier was talking about freeing xavier from captivity, but no.  It was about being the master of getting free stuff.  Whenever there is a deal that cannot be ignored, there he will be, freexavier, to tell the world of how and where to get free stuff.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

does anyone play this a lot? the multiplayer? I played for a day and I liked it, a little tricky to get used to game types and the maps... I would like someone who plays a decent amount to add me and tell me a few things..

Steam ID = The3amJunkie_

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

installed it, tried it, uninstalled it meh

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

installed it, tried it, uninstalled it meh

This is a game for people who like realism and WW2 era and I am one of them.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]