Fake Mr beast scam adds on the tubes

Anybody else seeing these scam adds from a fake mrbeast account?

No subs, no posts, created 2 weeks ago, add has been up for 2 weeks with 600k views but no comments. Even links to a scetchy site. How has youtube not taken this down yet?

956788A0-8B80-421F-BE87-EBF9FAD706DF.jpeg

I, for one, am shocked that the likeness of a person who built their following almost entirely by giving away money is now being used for scams that promise to give away money. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, Middcore said:

I, for one, am shocked that the likeness of a person who built their following almost entirely by giving away money is now being used for scams that promise to give away money. 

Lol, you aren't wrong. 

Doesn't make the add ok though, I'm sure that people are getting either ripped off or mining software downloaded on their systems.

1 minute ago, bmx6454 said:

i have been seeing the mr beast scam ads for a long time on youtube, i just assume at this point that youtube doesn't vet ads at all.

Noted..

I think i know how to make money now. Lol

ah yes, this is ads I hate on youtube... that youtube encourage this and more so by the ads look similar to a regular youtube video... which means people can accidently click on them. Also let's not talk about malware too 😛

sometimes nearly clicked on those ads on my phone when scrolling etc... its a pain.

Report to Youtube and move on. These are hardly new thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv